Bright Eyes summer 2011 additions - tickets on sale now
Posted: 11th February 2011
After two London gigs, which sold out in no time (at Scala on 14th February - release date of their eighth album 'The People's Key' - and at the Royal Albert Hall on 23rd June), Conor Oberst and his mates have added three shows to their itinerary in July. The band will perform at Birmingham's HMV Institute on 8th July, the O2 Academy in Leeds on the 13th and Manchester Academy on the 14th.
There is also speculation they might be making a few festival appearances (Glastonbury? T in The Park? Who knows?) so watch this space.
Back to 'The People's Key': Oberst has warned it would be very different from the folky sound we had been used to on Bright Eyes previous records- with references to Halie Selassie and Rastafaranism, it sure looks it...
Tickets for Bright Eyes' mini tour are on sale now and cost £17.50.
- Tue 31st Aug 2021 Bright Eyes O2 Institute (Birmingham) Buy Tickets
- Wed 1st Sep 2021 Bright Eyes Vicar Street (Dublin) Buy Tickets
- Thu 2nd Sep 2021 Bright Eyes Barrowland Ballroom (Glasgow) Buy Tickets
- Fri 3rd Sep 2021 Bright Eyes O2 Apollo (Manchester) Buy Tickets
- Sat 4th Sep 2021 Bright Eyes Eventim Apollo (Hammersmith) Buy Tickets