Make Brighton your hideaway with The Great Escape Festival 2011, featuring Friendly Fires, Villagers, Katy B and many more
Dig out your diaries and start saving up as the music festival season will come sooner than you think. Coming second on the festival calendar (shortly after its London counterpart, The Camden Crawl, to which we will dedicate a full article very shortly) is, The Great Escape, which will take place from 12th to 14th May.
The Brighton-based three-dayer, which has over the past seven years, seen the likes of Bats for Lashes, CSS, Santigold, Kasabian and The Cribs take to the stage, will this year welcome St Albans's pride and joy Friendly Fires who will be headlining at The Dome. Mercury nominee Villagers, Britpop newbies Brother and BRIT school alumna Katy B, as well as Warpaint, Tribes, The Heartbreaks [UK], Big Deal and D/R/U/G/S are among the 300 or so new local and international acts due to take part.
More will be announced over the coming weeks, but you have just over two weeks to take advantage of the "super early bird" three-day pass (excluding Dome shows), priced at just £35 including VAT, and valid until 15th February, with the option to upgrade your wristbands for access to Dome shows for as little as £6 per show. Book away!
- Thu 17th May 2018 The Great EscapeVarious Brighton Venues (Brighton)Buy Tickets
- Fri 18th May 2018 The Great EscapeVarious Brighton Venues (Brighton)Buy Tickets
- Sat 19th May 2018 The Great EscapeVarious Brighton Venues (Brighton)Buy Tickets
You may also be interested in
- Thu 29th Mar 2018 Friendly FiresBeckett University (Leeds)Buy Tickets
- Fri 30th Mar 2018 Friendly FiresWaterfront (Norwich)Buy Tickets
- Thu 5th Apr 2018 Friendly FiresO2 Academy Brixton (Brixton)Buy Tickets
- Sat 2nd Jun 2018 APE Presents, The National, The War On Drugs, Cat Power, Pub...Victoria Park (Hackney)Buy Tickets