Different Dates, Still Touring - Beady Eye add more destinations to 2011 schedule
Not long ago, we announced Liam Gallagher's new project Beady Eye, their first live dates in March (which promptly sold-out at the drop of a cricket ball) and their first album. For those of you who missed out on those initial dates or don't fancy the Isle of Wight Festival on 12th June (that's sold-out as well), then this news may well have you champing at the proverbial bit.
Beady Eye will embark on a separate April tour, beginning with Nottingham's Rock City on 11th April, followed by Liverpool, Dublin (two dates), Belfast, Edinburgh and many more until touching down in Brighton on the 27th. Tickets will cost £27.50 - £30 (€36.60 for Dublin) and will be available here from Friday at 10am. Special mention should go to the gig on 23rd April - Newport doesn't get many big acts, well you have now and with no Bristol or Cardiff date announced (yet), this might be an option!
The debut album "Different Gear, Still Speeding" will get a release on 28th February, with a 'proper' physical single in the form of "The Roller" appearing the week before.
You may be interested in
- Fri 15th Jun 2018 Liam GallagherMalahide Castle (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Sat 16th Jun 2018 Liam Gallagher, BelsonicOrmeau Park (Belfast)Buy Tickets
- Fri 29th Jun 2018 Liam GallagherFinsbury Park (Islington)Buy Tickets
- Sat 30th Jun 2018 TRNSMT, Liam Gallagher, The Courteeners, Wolf Alice, J Hus, ...Glasgow Green (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Sat 18th Aug 2018 Liam GallagherEmirates Old Trafford (Manchester)Buy Tickets