It's not who they touch it's what they play - The Charlatans unplug for March 2011 acoustic tour
Tim Burgess and Mark Collins will be taking to the road with an altogether lighter coach-load during March - the boys are set to play a series of acoustic-only dates across the North of England as part of a revisit of Charlatans classics past and present.
It isn't the first time that Burgess has opted to leave the electrics at home, playing as recently as October at the Ruby Lounge in aid of the historical and iconic Salford Lads Club. During that gig they performed "The Only One I Know", "Blackened Blue Eyes" and "North Country Boy" plus another half-dozen album tracks.
You can expect a similar array of songs for these concerts, including a few from the recent Top 30 album "Who We Touch", with the jaunt scheduled to begin in Wrexham on 8th March, before continuing across the region in Blackburn (9th), Newcastle (10th), Leeds (11th), Stockton (12th), Manchester (13th) and finally Stoke on the 14th.
Tickets have just gone sale, priced at £11 for Wrexham, £15 for Stoke-on-Trent and £16 for al others. Support on almost all of the dates comes from Aaron Wright and the Aprils as well as The Watchers.
- Wed 5th Dec 2018 james, The CharlatansSSE Hydro (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Fri 7th Dec 2018 james, The CharlatansWembley SSE Arena (Wembley)Buy Tickets
- Sat 8th Dec 2018 james, The CharlatansManchester Arena (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Sun 9th Dec 2018 james, The CharlatansFirst Direct Arena (Leeds)Buy Tickets
- Sun 26th May 2019 Neighbourhood Weekender, Richard Ashcroft, The Vaccines, Sla...Victoria Park (Warrington)Buy Tickets