Evacuate the Dancefloor! Here comes Cascada on a summer 2011 UK tour
It's time to dig out the disco dress, the sparkly shoes, the white clutch-bag and to make sure the neon-tubes are working underneath the Subaru - Cascada are back in the UK for a brace of summer nights next year.
Love 'em or hate 'em, Cascada have forged an effective link between straight-edged pop and handbag-trance, utilizing singer Natalie Horler's image to the full (you rarely see the two producers, Manian and Yanou) with good-old-Saturday night vibes - they've certainly got more Euro-bounce to the ounce (or should that be kilo?). They've chalked up a lot of hits, namely the big number one smash, "Evacuate the Dancefloor" amongst others.
Their UK dates start in Glasgow on 16th June, followed by Newcastle (17th) and Manchester (18th) with the possibility of more nights to be added. Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning (Fri) at 9am, priced at £18.50.
By next year, the German trio should have a new album under their belts, from which the new single "Night Nurse" (mercifully, NOT the Gregory Isaacs number) will be taken and you can check out the rather swish video right here! Hands-to-the-lazars!!
You may be interested in
- Fri 16th Nov 2018 to Sat 15th Dec 2018 Danny HowardBuy Tickets
- Sat 24th Nov 2018 Mark EGThe Rainbow Rooms (Swansea)Buy Tickets
- Sun 25th Nov 2018 Delia MatacheIndigo at the O2 (Greenwich)Buy Tickets
- Fri 7th Dec 2018 Ferry CorstenLa Belle Angele (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets
- Fri 28th Dec 2018 John O'Callaghan, Judge JulesSkydome Arena (Coventry)Buy Tickets
- Sat 29th Dec 2018 Ultrabeat, N-Trance: Clubland ClassixThe Arch (Brighton)Buy Tickets
- Mon 31st Dec 2018 A Weird and Wonderful New Year's Eve: High Contrast, Dimension, DJ Zinc, New Year's Eve PartyThe Mill [Formerly Rainbow Arena] (Digbeth)Buy Tickets
- Sat 9th Mar 2019 N-TranceO2 Academy Oxford (Oxford)Buy Tickets
- Sat 16th Mar 2019 Paul van Dyk, Jordan SuckleyEmporium (Coalville)Buy Tickets