Bring the Light and bring on the next chapter - Liam casts his Beady Eye on 2011 UK dates
After the much-publicised fall-out from Noel and Liam's grumpy feud, it's the latter who has grasped the sword of fate and swung it wildly above his head first - yes folks, Beady Eye is due to play a sextet of UK dates next year. The new single "Bring the Light" has already made an impression with its rousing sound (you can watch it on this page), now it's big business time.
The confirmed dates so far begin in Glasgow on 3rd/4th March, followed by Manchester on 6th/7th and finally London's Troxy on 9th/10th. Tickets go on sale this Friday (26th November) at 10am and the UK leg precedes further concerts around Europe, beginning with Paris and continuing to Koln, Milan, Madrid, Amsterdam and Brussels. Demand will be immense and further locations are likely to be announced in the coming weeks. And, yes, we will announce them right here as soon as we know!
Liam and the boys have been hard at it in the studio with Steve Lillywhite - you can expect the new album to appear sometime around the tour.
Meanwhile, brother Noel is biding his time after being first to the live stage earlier this year (at the Royal Albert Hall) although there is no sign of any solo releases just yet (it's rumoured he's working with Paul Weller in the studio).
You may be interested in
- Fri 15th Jun 2018 Liam GallagherMalahide Castle (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Sat 16th Jun 2018 Liam Gallagher, BelsonicOrmeau Park (Belfast)Buy Tickets
- Fri 29th Jun 2018 Liam GallagherFinsbury Park (Islington)Buy Tickets
- Sat 30th Jun 2018 TRNSMT, Liam Gallagher, The Courteeners, Wolf Alice, J Hus, ...Glasgow Green (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Sat 18th Aug 2018 Liam GallagherEmirates Old Trafford (Manchester)Buy Tickets