Daleks, Cybermen and Silurians to battle it out at the Olympia Doctor Who Experience from Feb 2011
Next February sees Doctor Who making a special landing in Kensington Olympia for the largest ultimate interactive walk-through show this side of Gallifrey. To celebrate nearly 50 years of the Timelord's adventures, you are invited to travel through time and space in your very own adventure that is set to feature the various Doctors through the decades, as well as the customary enemies that he and his many assistants have battled (and there have been quite a few of those).
The show is chronologically arranged with various sets recreated, including Tardis layouts from the Davidson and Tennant eras, plus a dazzling 3D finale. It's a real treat for the whole family, whether they're into Doctor Who or not - anyone who likes a bit of simple science-fiction will love it.
Tickets for the shows go on sale from next Thursday from 10am with admission starting from £18. The exhibition runs from 17th February to 29th May (currently) with various entry times to choose from between 10am and 4pm - click the 'Dr Who Experience' button, below, for all the available time-slots from 10am on Thursday 18th November.
You may be interested in
- Fri 21st Sep 2018 to Sat 29th Sep 2018 The League of Gentlemen Live Again!Buy Tickets
- Fri 21st Sep 2018 to Fri 17th May 2019 Harry Potter and the Cursed ChildBuy Tickets
- Sat 1st Dec 2018 Professor Brian Cox, Robin InceEventim Apollo (Hammersmith)Buy Tickets
- Thu 31st Jan 2019 to Fri 1st Mar 2019 Professor Brian CoxBuy Tickets
- Sun 10th Mar 2019 and Wed 20th Mar 2019 Robin InceBuy Tickets