Hardcore you know the score - make it A Day to Remember with their 2011 UK tour
Posted: 19th October 2010
"I'm always screaming my voice out/'til my head keeps spinning" is a lyrical excerpt enough to tell you what Florida's A Day To Remember might sound like. I'll offer up a clue - they wouldn't quite fit on T4's music schedule (although they have ransacked "Since U Been Gone" by Kelly Clarkson, garnering a Kerrang! Nomination for Best International Newcomer in 2008). Nope, these boys contain all your usual snail-raising influences such as Blink 182 et all, but also a bit of middle-fingered attitude and some decent songs.
Recent single, "All I Want" is a case in point, in fact much of their My Space samples are actually pretty decent, considering the bewildering torrent of slack-ass rock coming out of the States these days. We reckon you should go and catch them live and it just so happens the lads are hitting the UK in the New Year to promote new album, "What Separates me from You".
So far six nights have been confirmed beginning in Manchester on 30th January and continuing on to Newcastle, Birmingham, Bristol, Brighton and the Brixton Academy on 5th February. Tickets are on sale from Friday, priced at £15-£16 plus fees.
- Sat 23rd May 2020 A Day To Remember, grandson Hatfield House (Hatfield) Buy Tickets
- Sat 23rd May 2020 A Day To Remember Newz Bar (Liverpool) Buy Tickets
- Sun 24th May 2020 A Day To Remember, grandson Temple Newsam (Leeds) Buy Tickets
- Mon 25th May 2020 A Day To Remember, grandson SSE Hydro (Glasgow) Buy Tickets
- Wed 27th May 2020 A Day To Remember, grandson Motorpoint Arena (Cardiff) Buy Tickets
- Thu 28th May 2020 A Day To Remember, grandson Motorpoint Arena (Nottingham) Buy Tickets