Feeder's sold out 2010 tour yields support for quintet of upcoming bands - Kerrang party tickets still available
A few critics had written off Feeder a few years ago but this year's "Renegades" album has proven to be a bit of a sleeper. Their fifth Top 20 album and choc-full of power-rock nuggets, it finds the band beefing up their sound and turning up the volume - and there's nothing wrong with that of course.
Feeder's upcoming October tour has now officially sold out (save for a few re-sales) which means that the array of support-bands due up on the tour, must be rubbing their hands in collective glee at the thought of reaching a wider audience (providing the punters aren't spending that valuable time queuing up for a snakebite and black).
Feeder themselves still have another date on the calendar to fulfil - Kerrang's Xmas Party being held at Birmingham's O2 Academy on 9th December with tickets priced at £16. With Futureheads and Love Amongst Ruin in support, it's likely these will sell out as quickly as the UK tour. Next year the band will play in Australia and Europe, with possibly some new material looming on the horizon later on.
The support bands confirmed for Feeder's tour are the excellent fuzz-rocking Dinosaur Pile-up (at Oxford and Southampton) who are also on tour themselves from 16th - 27th October (part of the rescheduled dates from earlier this year), Brooklyn duo Black Gold (at Manchester, Wolves and Shepherd's Bush) who are also playing a warm-up gig at London's Bull and Gate on 26th Oct (just £6) and London's power-rockers Cape Fear (covering support in Leeds).
Brigade, who are supporting Feeder at the Glasgow concert, will embark on a November tour beginning in Birmingham on the 20th and continuing via Glasgow (again), Lancaster and more until the Bull and Gate on 30th - Tickets are £6/£7. Finally, Morning Parade will support the Welsh rockers in Bristol and also Shepherd's Bush, before returning to their Harlow homestead on 16th December for a special Christmas shindig - £8.50 gets you in.
Enjoy the support(s)!
- Sat 5th May 2018 Teddy Rocks, Feeder, Mallory Knox, Eliza and the Bear, Devil...Charisworth Farm - Blandford (Dorset)Buy Tickets
- Sun 3rd Jun 2018 Wychwood Festival, Shed Seven, Feeder, Ten Tonnes, The Corre...Cheltenham Racecourse (Cheltenham)Buy Tickets
- Sat 14th Jul 2018 BlokOut Festival, FeederLocko Park (Derby)Buy Tickets
- Sat 1st Sep 2018 Cool Britannia, Happy Mondays, The Lightning Seeds, Feeder, ...Knebworth House and Gardens (Hertfordshire)Buy Tickets
You may also be interested in
- Sun 6th May 2018 Circa Waves, Drenge, The Big Moon, Idles, Future of the Left...: PeepshowO2 Academy Leicester (Leicester)Buy Tickets
- Sat 26th May 2018 Brigade, Slaves to GravityO2 Academy Islington (Islington)Buy Tickets
- Sat 2nd Jun 2018 Camden Rocks, Maximo Park, PiL, Twin Atlantic, Mallory Knox,...Various Camden Venues (Camden)Buy Tickets