Beep beep - it's the Lee Evans Roadrunner tour! Manic comic announces huge 2011 UK/ Ireland Arena jaunt
He's hyper-active, he's a bit manic (a bit?) and still really funny. Lee Evans is a remarkable whirlwind who has made a career out of looking like a rabbit in the headlights and sweating like a 'nun awaiting a pregnancy test' on stage, but get him on a subject like footballers, the Olympics or Parcelforce and watch him go.
If you missed his last tour in 2008, you have another chance in this lifetime to catch him again with a brand new tour of the UK. Titled as 'Roadrunner', Evans has confirmed around 50 dates running from 25th August to 20th November, including several multiple dates in most of the chosen cities. Expect lots of new material and gags.
So if you live near Bournemouth (his first stop), Brighton, Nottingham, London (Wembley Arena and the O2), Birmingham, Sheffield, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Newcastle, Belfast, Liverpool, Manchester and Cardiff, you'll need to be here at 9am this Friday - his last tour pretty much sold-out. Dublin also has a date confirmed for 26th October. Tickets for all dates will cost £30 (€39.20 for Dublin) + fees.
You may be interested in
- Wed 21st Feb 2018 to Wed 19th Sep 2018 Bill BaileyBuy Tickets
- Fri 23rd Feb 2018 to Mon 2nd Jul 2018 David BaddielBuy Tickets
- Tue 27th Feb 2018 Sean LockHippodrome (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Tue 13th Mar 2018 David Baddiel, Glasgow International Comedy FestivalCitizens Theatre (Glasgow)More Info..
- Mon 19th Mar 2018 Glasgow International Comedy Festival, Rob RouseThe Stand Comedy Club (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Sat 31st Mar 2018 Rob Rouse, Mike Newall, Brendan RileyThe Bentley (Liverpool)Buy Tickets
- Fri 25th May 2018 Rob RouseAlexander's Live (Chester)Buy Tickets