Titanic - The Artefact Exhibition set to open at London's O2, November 2010
On 10th April 1912, the world's largest passenger ship set sail from Southampton to New York city. RMS Titanic was never destined to complete its journey, striking an iceberg four days into the journey with a tragic loss of life. Equipped with state of the art technology at the time, the ocean liner had 2,227 people on board but only enough lifeboats for half that number - 1,178, resulting in the death of 1,517 people.
The touring exhibition, Titanic - The Artefact Exhibition, will feature over 300 artefacts recovered from the wreck at the bottom of the North Atlantic Ocean, featuring numerous room recreations and new video footage of the entire wreck.
The exhibition opens on Friday 5th November, running until 12th May next year at the O2's Bubble Exhibition Space, with tickets costing £13 for adults and special family rates (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children) - on sale Friday 15th October at 9AM.
You may be interested in
- Fri 17th Aug 2018 to Sat 15th Sep 2018 KynrenBuy Tickets
- Thu 30th Aug 2018 to Sun 30th Dec 2018 SIX [show]Buy Tickets
- Wed 12th Sep 2018 and Wed 21st Nov 2018 Royal Philharmonic OrchestraBuy Tickets
- Tue 18th Sep 2018 Michel Legrand, Royal Philharmonic OrchestraRoyal Festival Hall (Lambeth)Buy Tickets
- Sun 7th Oct 2018 David StarkeyRoyal Hippodrome Theatre (Eastbourne)Buy Tickets
- Sat 13th Oct 2018 Birmingham Classical, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra: Shostakovich's FifthSymphony Hall (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Wed 23rd Jan 2019 to Fri 29th Mar 2019 Dan SnowBuy Tickets