Titanic - The Artefact Exhibition set to open at London's O2, November 2010
On 10th April 1912, the world's largest passenger ship set sail from Southampton to New York city. RMS Titanic was never destined to complete its journey, striking an iceberg four days into the journey with a tragic loss of life. Equipped with state of the art technology at the time, the ocean liner had 2,227 people on board but only enough lifeboats for half that number - 1,178, resulting in the death of 1,517 people.
The touring exhibition, Titanic - The Artefact Exhibition, will feature over 300 artefacts recovered from the wreck at the bottom of the North Atlantic Ocean, featuring numerous room recreations and new video footage of the entire wreck.
The exhibition opens on Friday 5th November, running until 12th May next year at the O2's Bubble Exhibition Space, with tickets costing £13 for adults and special family rates (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children) - on sale Friday 15th October at 9AM.
You may be interested in
- Wed 21st Nov 2018 and Sun 30th Jun 2019 The Planets: an HD Odyssey: Royal Philharmonic OrchestraBuy Tickets
- Tue 4th Dec 2018 to Sun 5th May 2019 SIX [show]Buy Tickets
- Sat 22nd Dec 2018 and Sun 23rd Dec 2018 Winter WassailBuy Tickets
- Wed 23rd Jan 2019 to Fri 29th Mar 2019 Dan SnowBuy Tickets
- Sat 9th Feb 2019 to Sat 30th Mar 2019 The American ClockBuy Tickets
- Tue 2nd Apr 2019 to Fri 5th Apr 2019 Titanic LiveBuy Tickets
- Sat 4th May 2019 Film Music Gala, Royal Philharmonic OrchestraRoyal Albert Hall (Kensington)Buy Tickets