Ooh la la! The France Show 2011 set to add some je ne sais quoi to London's Earl's Court
The French have got a lot to answer for - enviable cuisine, beautiful wines, stunning countryside and Thierry Henry - makes you sick doesn't it? Actually no, which is why we flock to shows like this every year to sample some of the culture and lifestyle that this (and other) fascinating countries have to offer. If you are pondering your next important life move or merely curious, The France Show 2011 is big and bold enough to point you in the right direction.
Earl's Court will once again showcase the very best that France has to offer with regards to food, wine, property, travel, culture and language over a three day period early next year. From 14th to 16th January, you can taste and purchase food, wine and champagne from artisan producers, watch dishes being prepared and learn how to choose the perfect wine to go with your meal, beat the recession and opt in to the property market, the best way to travel around France and learning the language. C'est magnifique!
Tickets cost from £10 upwards and the days run from 10am - 6pm.
You may be interested in
- Sat 26th Jan 2019 The National Whisky FestivalSWG3/ Galvanizers (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Sat 26th Jan 2019 to Sat 25th May 2019 Brewery TourBuy Tickets
- Tue 5th Feb 2019 to Mon 8th Apr 2019 The Hairy BikersBuy Tickets
- Thu 4th Apr 2019 to Sat 3rd Aug 2019 Nigel Slater's ToastBuy Tickets
- Thu 18th Apr 2019 to Sat 20th Apr 2019 Hop CityBuy Tickets
- Mon 6th May 2019 to Mon 26th Aug 2019 Foodies FestivalBuy Tickets
- Wed 19th Jun 2019 to Sun 23rd Jun 2019 Taste of LondonBuy Tickets
- Fri 23rd Aug 2019 to Sun 25th Aug 2019 The Big FeastivalBuy Tickets
- Sun 1st Sep 2019 MeatopiaTobacco Dock - Wapping (Tower Hamlets)Buy Tickets
- Fri 4th Oct 2019 to Sun 6th Oct 2019 The Cake and Bake ShowBuy Tickets