LCD Soundsystem and Hot Chip add second London date to joint tour
You may remember our article regarding the coming together of two of the leading names in electro-rock and disco on the same touring bill, featuring LCD Soundsystem and Hot Chip. Well, they've all got together for a chin-wag and agreed that another London date is needed, especially since the Alexandra Palace gig on 10th November 2010 is selling quickly. The new night will be at the Coronet Theatre on the following night (11th) and tickets have just gone on sale priced at £31.50 plus fees.
The night will also feature the beautifully named Shit Robot, another addition to the interesting DFA/James Murphy roster a few years back. Otherwise known as Marcus Lambkin, Shit Robot takes its (his?) influences from acid-house, Chicago and New York and offers banging tunes like "Simple Things" and "Tuff Enuff".
Meanwhile, we know you like a bit of motorik-dancing so we've embedded LCD's excellent cover of Alan Vega's "Bye Bye Bayou" to nod along to while you ponder the plus points of that second London date. Clue - there are lots.
You may be interested in
- Wed 16th Oct 2019 Hot ChipThe Limelight 1/2 (Belfast)Buy Tickets
- Thu 17th Oct 2019 Hot ChipOlympia Theatre (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Fri 18th Oct 2019 Hot ChipO2 Institute (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Mon 21st Oct 2019 Hot ChipO2 Academy Bristol (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Tue 22nd Oct 2019 Hot ChipRock City (Nottingham)Buy Tickets
- Thu 24th Oct 2019 Hot ChipUniversity of East Anglia [UEA]/ LCR (Norwich)Buy Tickets