She tours because she can - Mercury nominated Laura Marling sets out winter 2010 tour
Posted: 21st September 2010
Singer-songwriter Laura Marling has certainly had a busy full-on 12 months - live podcasts, collaborative projects (with Mumford and Sons and Dharohar Project), a tour of India, a Mercury Music Prize nomination with the related acclaimed album "I Speak Because I Can" and now a full tour. Blimey Laura - put your feet up and have a cuppa.
The new dates begin in Sheffield on 20th November and continue through Portsmouth, two nights in London, Norwich etc until coming to a halt in Cardiff at the city's Glee Club on 1st December. Tickets go on sale this Thursday at 9am, priced at around £15, although the Conway Hall double dates will cost £17.50.
If you want to have a peak at what Laura was up to during to (and get a taste of her most recent recorded work), check the video teaser for the 'Goodbye India' project with Mumford & Sons (also Mercury-nominated, of course) and Dharohar Project, a traditional Rajasthani folk collective. They appeared together at this year's iTunes Festival, an interesting collaboration for sure.
- Fri 22nd May 2020 Laura Marling The Stoller Hall (Manchester) Buy Tickets
- Sat 23rd May 2020 Laura Marling St Paul's Church (Birmingham) Buy Tickets
- Wed 27th May 2020 Laura Marling Islington Assembly Hall [Town Hall] (Islington) Buy Tickets
- Thu 28th May 2020 Laura Marling Tabernacle (Notting Hill) Buy Tickets
- Fri 29th May 2020 Laura Marling Leicester Square Theatre (Westminster) Buy Tickets