Nothing much on? Switch on the Terrorvision - northern rockers return with new album and 2011 tour
Posted: 3rd September 2010
Oh yes - and a free gig this weekend! I couldn't squeeze that bit into the headline but suffice to say, your favourite Bradford rockers are back with a new album and a few gigs next year.
Terrorvision have had a pretty impressive run of hits in the past - they were rarely out of the charts from between 1993 - 1999 with classics like "My House", "Oblivion" and "Some People Say", before hitting the bigger time with "Perseverance" and "Tequilla". Their biggest album to date has been "Regular Urban Survivors" from 1996, an apt title in these days of hardship.
The five-piece are currently busy recording a new album that is set for release in 2011 - meanwhile a couple of dates for next year have emerged on the schedule, starting with Leeds on 25th February and Nottingham's Rock City on 27th. Tickets are available now, priced at £15 plus fees. Demand is bound to be high due to their loyal fanbase.
In addition, you can catch the boys at a free event in Doncaster tomorrow. According to their My Space page, the lads will play in the town's market place as part of Sine FM's Doncaster Live 2010. The gig costs absolutely zip - nothing - in other words, free! You might also like to know that punk rockers Goldblade are also in the same spot on the 5th (Sunday) at around the same time - 9pm.
- Thu 27th Feb 2020 Terrorvision The Dome/ Grand Central Hall (Liverpool) Buy Tickets
- Fri 28th Feb 2020 Terrorvision KK's Steel Mill (Wolverhampton) Buy Tickets
- Fri 28th Feb 2020 Terrorvision Wolverhampton Academy [formerly Starworks] (Wolverhampton) Buy Tickets
- Thu 7th May 2020 Terrorvision Holmfirth Picturedrome (West Yorkshire) Buy Tickets
- Fri 6th Nov 2020 Terrorvision Sheffield University Students Union/ Octagon/ Foundry (Sheffield) Buy Tickets