Russell Kane wins the 2010 Fosters Edinburgh Comedy Award for 'Smokescreens and Castles'
Posted: 29th August 2010
Congratulations to Russell Kane who last night won the Edinburgh Comedy award for his show 'Smokescreens and Castles' which was playing at the Pleasance Courtyard for this year's Edinburgh Festival.
It was a case of third time lucky for the English funny-man, with him being nominated in the previous two years for the Fosters Edinburgh Comedy award (formerly known as the Perrier Award). He will take the show on the road next month starting on 24th September at the Broadway Theatre in Barking, running (currently) until May 2011, taking in venues all over England, Scotland and Wales. Tickets are on sale now, costing £14 (£15 for the London Bloomsbury date) - but you can nab yourself a bargain if you live in-or-around Hull or Scunthorpe as the gigs only cost £10. You can also catch his final 'Fakespeare' show next week at the The Court Theatre in Tring, Hertfordshire, costing £15.
- Wed 23rd Sep 2020 Russell Kane Shanklin Theatre (Isle of Wight) Buy Tickets
- Wed 30th Sep 2020 Russell Kane Gatehouse Theatre/ Met Studio (Stafford) Buy Tickets
- Fri 9th Oct 2020 Russell Kane Dudley Concert Hall [Formerly Town Hall] (Dudley) Buy Tickets
- Sat 10th Oct 2020 Russell Kane Storyhouse (Chester) Buy Tickets
- Tue 13th Oct 2020 Russell Kane The Place @ Oakengates (Telford) Buy Tickets
- Sun 8th Nov 2020 Russell Kane Loughborough Town Hall (Loughborough) Buy Tickets
- Thu 26th Nov 2020 Russell Kane The Winding Wheel (Chesterfield) Buy Tickets