The Vagina Monologues tours the UK from September 2010
Eve Ensler's award-winning play, The Vagina Monologues, is back for more indecent exposure, as it will tour the UK for over 70 shows from mid- September.
The new production of the 'sex-rated' show will tour from 14th September to 4th December, with a cast comprising soap opera dream team, Nikki Sanderson (Coronation Street), Roxanne Pallett (Emmerdale) and Sue Jenkins (Brookside) who succeed likes of Jessi Wallace, Jennifer Ellison and Wendi Peters.
The Vagina Monologues will be delivered across various towns and cities, starting with a little warm-up run between 14th September and 4th October, which will launch at the Edmonton Millfield Arts Centre on 14th September, via Swansea (18th Sept), Brighton (20th), Lichfield (22nd), Harlow (24th), Epsom (27th), Cambridge (29th), Dartford (2nd Oct) and Tunbridge Wells (4th), among others.
The Vagina Monologues are no one-sided sexist gathering and all are welcome as, like John Peter from The Sunday Times gently points out, "[you can] see it, even if you haven't got one".
Tickets are available now, ranging from £15 to £23, depending on the venue.
Check details and availability for the full tour, below.
You may be interested in
- Fri 20th Apr 2018 to Thu 15th Nov 2018 WickedBuy Tickets
- Fri 20th Apr 2018 to Fri 28th Sep 2018 Young FrankensteinBuy Tickets
- Thu 26th Apr 2018 to Sat 2nd Jun 2018 Chess - The MusicalBuy Tickets
- Sat 12th May 2018 to Sat 14th Jul 2018 Leicester Comedy FestivalBuy Tickets
- Tue 30th Oct 2018 to Thu 15th Nov 2018 Calendar GirlsBuy Tickets