Pinktober 2010 - second annual October charity line-up announced for 2010 IndigO2 concert
Last year's Pinktober proved so successful that the charity concert returns for a second year, in support of breast cancer research. The 2010 Hard Rock Pinktober concert takes place on 5th October and will raise funds for the Caron Keating Foundation, an organisation committed to helping cancer victims and their families as well as the carers and cancer-charities that rely on financial help. As well as this concert, Hard Rock has also produced lots of Pinktober products to help support the cause, including pins, bracelets and shirts.
IndigO2 will host the concert that features some big names in pop, including soulstress Beverley Knight, those 'Manic Monday' girls The Bangles and Scots pop-pixie Amy McDonald with loads more acts due to be announced soon. Tickets cost from £25 up to £35 and are on sale from Wednesday morning at 9am.
5th October also marks the birthday of Caron Keating, who would have been 48 this year. She sadly passed away after contracting the disease in 1997 and succumbing in 2004. Her mother, Gloria Hunniford, is a co-founder of the foundation and is determined to raise further funds for research.
Look out for further line-up announcements.
You may be interested in
- Thu 31st Jan 2019 Beverley KnightSubterania (London)Buy Tickets
- Thu 21st Mar 2019 Amy MacDonaldEventim Apollo (Hammersmith)Buy Tickets
- Fri 22nd Mar 2019 Amy MacDonaldO2 Apollo (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Thu 23rd May 2019 Beverley KnightRoyal Festival Hall (Lambeth)Buy Tickets
- Tue 9th Jul 2019 Kew the Music, Beverley Knight, Billy OceanKew Gardens (Richmond upon Thames)Buy Tickets