Here's the science bit - Stephen Hawking announces rare public lecture at landmark venue for October 2010
Truly one of the most advanced brains in the world, Stephen Hawking has announced an exclusive appearance at the Royal Albert Hall on 20th October for a lecture based on his forthcoming new book, "The Grand Design". If you ever wanted answers to the mysteries of life, the universe and beyond, this book promises to attempt to at least offer insight in the Hawking way.
In the book, the Cambridge professor and his science-writer partner, Leonard Mlodinow, will examine the difference between the past and the future, exploring just how far us humans will go to satiate our thirst and hunger for knowledge and answers. The lecture will follow a similar format but with Hawking being introduced by Professor Jim Al-Khalili.
The book is released in September but you can purchase the book with your lecture tickets right here by clicking on the link. The book's RRP is £18.99, but can be pre-ordered from Amazon for just £14.24. Tickets cost from £29 up to £45 plus fee and you can pick up your book from the venue on the evening of the event.
You may be interested in
- Sat 29th Jun 2019 to Sat 9th May 2020 Gyles BrandrethBuy Tickets
- Tue 6th Aug 2019 Ned Doheny, Spoken Word: Spiritland TalksSpiritland (Kings Cross)Buy Tickets
- Sat 7th Sep 2019 to Mon 21st Oct 2019 Simon WestonBuy Tickets
- Tue 10th Sep 2019 to Sat 21st Sep 2019 Professor Brian CoxBuy Tickets
- Sat 21st Sep 2019 Space Rocks: Session 3Indigo at the O2 (Greenwich)Buy Tickets
- Tue 1st Oct 2019 Eckhart TolleRoyal Albert Hall (Kensington)Buy Tickets
- Thu 10th Oct 2019 to Sun 13th Oct 2019 New Scientist LiveBuy Tickets
- Sun 13th Oct 2019 to Mon 18th Nov 2019 Graeme Swann, Henry Blofeld: Dancing Down the WicketBuy Tickets
- Fri 6th Dec 2019 Brian and Robin’s Christmas Compendium, Professor Bria...Eventim Apollo (Hammersmith)Buy Tickets