What happened was... Jethro added more dates to his extensive 2010 UK tour
He's often been 'slightly naughty', 'off the wall' and even 'stark raving bonkers', according to his many video and DVD titles, but one thing Jethro isn't and that's bone-idol - the Cornish funny-man never seems to stop touring the UK and not just his own back-yard either.
Aside from gigs at his own club just East of the Devon and Cornwall border in Lewdown (2nd, 16th and 30th Oct), he is out and about in the South West for much of August, including Babbacombe (21st Aug, 4th and 18th Sep), before heading to St Albans on 23rd September, Clacton on the 24th and many more including Stockport on 14th Oct, Oxford on 9th Nov and several more until December, when Jethro returns to his home-town for a series of Festive dates.
He has already started planning for 2011 with a preliminary gig in Whitley Bay on 24th March, tickets now available at £20.40 plus fee. Of course, with Christmas coming, Jethro has a new live DVD all planned for release in the late autumn with material drawn from his recent Spring dates. Gurt fun!
- Fri 21st Jun 2019 JethroHamworthy Recreational Club (Poole)Buy Tickets
- Fri 20th Sep 2019 JethroLydney Town Hall (Gloucestershire)Buy Tickets
You may also be interested in
- Fri 24th May 2019 to Sat 8th Jun 2019 Julian ClaryBuy Tickets
- Mon 3rd Jun 2019 to Wed 11th Dec 2019 Frank SkinnerBuy Tickets
- Sat 6th Jul 2019 Ian Shaw, Julian Clary, London Gay Big BandRonnie Scotts (Soho)Buy Tickets
- Mon 14th Oct 2019 to Tue 24th Mar 2020 Kevin Bloody WilsonBuy Tickets
- Fri 18th Oct 2019 to Thu 14th Nov 2019 Jim DavidsonBuy Tickets