Scissor Sisters cut the rug with additional dates for UK 2010 winter tour
Of course, you'll be aware of Scissor Sisters' next UK tour, right? And you'll be thinking that it starts in Birmingham and ends in London, hmm? WRONG! Jake Shears and his flamboyant crew have now added two more gigs, one at each end of the tour, including a second in one city to counteract huge public demand. The new dates are Brighton on the 2nd December (in addition to the sold-out one on the 12th) and Bournemouth on the 16th - tickets are on sale now at £30 plus fees.
The band have also announced a new single to back up the recent release of their "Nightwork" album and this time it's "Any Which Way". Due to be unleashed on 20th September, the cover features a Robert Mapplethorpe sleeve-image of a dominant woman wielding a tiger on a lead (what is it with cats in music these days?). The single has already racked enough download sales to reach the Top 200 and follows up "Fire with Fire", released in June.
You may be interested in
- Wed 21st Feb 2018 to Wed 16th May 2018 Jason DonovanBuy Tickets
- Tue 13th Mar 2018 and Wed 14th Mar 2018 Kylie MinogueBuy Tickets
- Sat 5th May 2018 Arcadia, Leftfield, Sven Väth, Boys Noize, Dusky, Eats ...Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (Newham)Buy Tickets
- Thu 21st Jun 2018 to Tue 3rd Jul 2018 Rufus WainwrightBuy Tickets
- Mon 9th Jul 2018 to Thu 12th Jul 2018 James Taylor, Bonnie RaittBuy Tickets
- Sun 15th Jul 2018 Barclaycard British Summer Time in Hyde Park, Paul Simon, Ja...Hyde Park (Knightsbridge)Buy Tickets
- Sat 21st Jul 2018 Plan B, Kylie MinogueHaydock Park Racecourse (Merseyside)Buy Tickets
- Fri 19th Oct 2018 to Sat 10th Nov 2018 U2: eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCEBuy Tickets
- Fri 30th Nov 2018 to Mon 17th Dec 2018 The War of The Worlds, Jason Donovan, Newton FaulknerBuy Tickets