Scissor Sisters cut the rug with additional dates for UK 2010 winter tour
Of course, you'll be aware of Scissor Sisters' next UK tour, right? And you'll be thinking that it starts in Birmingham and ends in London, hmm? WRONG! Jake Shears and his flamboyant crew have now added two more gigs, one at each end of the tour, including a second in one city to counteract huge public demand. The new dates are Brighton on the 2nd December (in addition to the sold-out one on the 12th) and Bournemouth on the 16th - tickets are on sale now at £30 plus fees.
The band have also announced a new single to back up the recent release of their "Nightwork" album and this time it's "Any Which Way". Due to be unleashed on 20th September, the cover features a Robert Mapplethorpe sleeve-image of a dominant woman wielding a tiger on a lead (what is it with cats in music these days?). The single has already racked enough download sales to reach the Top 200 and follows up "Fire with Fire", released in June.
You may be interested in
- Wed 22nd Aug 2018 and Fri 24th Aug 2018 Skyline Series: Brian Wilson - Pet SoundsBuy Tickets
- Wed 22nd Aug 2018 Jake ShearsThe Garage/ G2/ Attic (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Fri 7th Sep 2018 to Tue 11th Sep 2018 Chilly GonzalesBuy Tickets
- Tue 18th Sep 2018 to Mon 8th Oct 2018 Kylie Minogue: GoldenBuy Tickets
- Mon 15th Oct 2018 to Thu 18th Oct 2018 Ry CooderBuy Tickets
- Wed 17th Oct 2018 to Sat 9th Mar 2019 Jason DonovanBuy Tickets
- Fri 19th Oct 2018 to Sat 10th Nov 2018 U2: eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCEBuy Tickets
- Fri 30th Nov 2018 to Mon 17th Dec 2018 The War of The Worlds, Jason Donovan, Newton FaulknerBuy Tickets
- Sun 21st Apr 2019 to Thu 25th Apr 2019 Rufus Wainwright: All These PosesBuy Tickets