Ooh wee, he's digging the crates - Mark Ronson reveals his Record Collection, autumn 2010
"Bang Bang Bang" indeed - Mark Ronson has just recently chalked up his 6th Top 40 single-hit with the aforementioned title, strengthened by the neon-laden video and oodles of PA. It sees a return to self-penned material for the highly-successful producer and remixer who has previously worked with Lily Allen, Amy Winehouse and Daniel Merriweather on his own work and many others during other projects. Anyway, you can watch the video for "Bang ... " while I ramble on about his new band name, album and tour.
The album will be entitled "Record Collection" and will be released on 27th September under the name, Mark Ronson and The Business Intl". Confirmed tracks apart from the single include, "Lose It" (with Ghostface Killah), "Somebody To Love Me" (with Boy George) and a title track featuring Duran Duran's Simon Le Bon. It's an all-star cast that also feature up and coming pop-pixie, Rose Elinor Dougall on the song "You Gave Me Nothing".
The UK tour may well feature a few of these guests but for now, just feast your eyes on those dates, starting with Bristol on 27th September, Birmingham (28th), London (29th), Manchester (2nd Oct) and Leeds (3rd). Tickets go on sale at 9am this Friday, priced from £20.
You may be interested in
- Tue 20th Nov 2018 Culture Club, Boy GeorgeBonus Arena (Hull)Buy Tickets
- Sun 25th Nov 2018 Boy George, Culture Club3arena (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Tue 11th Dec 2018 Lily AllenOlympia Theatre (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Thu 13th Dec 2018 Lily Allen: No ShameBarrowland Ballroom (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Fri 14th Dec 2018 Lily Allen: No ShameO2 Institute (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Sun 16th Dec 2018 Lily Allen: No ShameAlbert Hall (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Mon 17th Dec 2018 and Tue 18th Dec 2018 Lily AllenRoundhouse (Camden)Buy Tickets