Exodus present Exhibit B - the thrashmasters bring 2010 album to the UK with November tour
Posted: 26th July 2010
Thrash-metal dropped off the radar in the UK a few years back, but in the States it's still a way of life for many. You could be forgiven for presuming that bands like Exodus had given up years ago - not so.
2010 has seen the May release of their ninth studio-set, "Exhibit B: The Human Condition", a collection of lengthy dark songs which has broken into the US album-charts, no mean feat considering their last success was back in 1992 ("Force Of Habit"). This album is a follow-up of sorts to their previous album in 2007, "The Atrocity Exhibition - Exhibit A" and features original members Gary Holt and Tom Hunting in the mix.
Naturally, a tour is in the offing and Exodus return to the UK and Ireland in November, starting with Wrexham on the 18th, Glasgow (19th), Dublin (20th), Belfast (21st), Nottingham (22nd) and finally London on the 23rd. Tickets are on sale and cost from £14 (plus fees). Support on all dates is provided by Scottish tech-metal band, Man Must Die.
Exodus recently hooked up with Megadeth and Testament as part of the former's 20th anniversary celebrations of the classic "Rust In Peace" reissue, further revealing the respect these boys have amongst similar thrash-rockers.
- Tue 3rd Mar 2020 Testament, Exodus, Death Angel : The Bay Strikes Back O2 Academy Bristol (Bristol) Buy Tickets
- Fri 6th Mar 2020 Testament, Exodus, Death Angel : The Bay Strikes Back O2 Forum (Kentish Town) Buy Tickets
- Sat 7th Mar 2020 Testament, Exodus, Death Angel : The Bay Strikes Back Manchester Academy (Manchester) Buy Tickets
- Sun 8th Mar 2020 Testament, Exodus, Death Angel Barrowland Ballroom (Glasgow) Buy Tickets
- Mon 9th Mar 2020 Exodus The Rescue Rooms (Nottingham) Buy Tickets