Exodus present Exhibit B - the thrashmasters bring 2010 album to the UK with November tour
Thrash-metal dropped off the radar in the UK a few years back, but in the States it's still a way of life for many. You could be forgiven for presuming that bands like Exodus had given up years ago - not so.
2010 has seen the May release of their ninth studio-set, "Exhibit B: The Human Condition", a collection of lengthy dark songs which has broken into the US album-charts, no mean feat considering their last success was back in 1992 ("Force Of Habit"). This album is a follow-up of sorts to their previous album in 2007, "The Atrocity Exhibition - Exhibit A" and features original members Gary Holt and Tom Hunting in the mix.
Naturally, a tour is in the offing and Exodus return to the UK and Ireland in November, starting with Wrexham on the 18th, Glasgow (19th), Dublin (20th), Belfast (21st), Nottingham (22nd) and finally London on the 23rd. Tickets are on sale and cost from £14 (plus fees). Support on all dates is provided by Scottish tech-metal band, Man Must Die.
Exodus recently hooked up with Megadeth and Testament as part of the former's 20th anniversary celebrations of the classic "Rust In Peace" reissue, further revealing the respect these boys have amongst similar thrash-rockers.
You may be interested in
- Thu 29th Mar 2018 Testament, Annihilator, VaderMotion/ The Marble Factory (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Fri 30th Mar 2018 Testament, Annihilator, VaderO2 Ritz (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Sat 31st Mar 2018 Testament, Annihilator, VaderO2 Institute (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Sun 1st Apr 2018 Testament, Annihilator, VaderVicar Street (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Mon 2nd Apr 2018 Testament, Annihilator, VaderQueen Margaret Union - QMU (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Tue 3rd Apr 2018 TestamentUniversity of East Anglia [UEA]/ LCR (Norwich)Buy Tickets
- Wed 4th Apr 2018 Testament, Annihilator, VaderKOKO (Camden)Buy Tickets
- Sat 16th Jun 2018 Stone Free Festival, The Scorpions, MegadethThe O2 Arena (Greenwich)Buy Tickets