They must be Barking - Underworld announce one-off London album launch in September 2010
Underworld have announced a special album-launch evening, to be staged in London in September. The new album is entitled "Barking" and is their first new material since the rather excellent "Oblivion With Bells", released in 2007. Recently Underworld released the track "Scribble" as a single after previously posting it on their website as a full download and heralds a new collaboration with drum n bass producers and remixers, High Contrast.
The album-launch will take place at the HMV Forum in Kentish Town, London on 16th September, with tickets going on sale at 9am on Friday 23rd July. Tickets will be £25 plus fees.
The Essex-duo entertained a packed crowd on Saturday night at the iTunes Festival and have hinted at a full UK tour later this year. Meanwhile sit back or be upstanding for the official video for "Scribble" right here!
- Fri 30th Nov 2018 UnderworldVillage Underground (Shoreditch)Buy Tickets
- Sat 1st Dec 2018 UnderworldVillage Underground (Shoreditch)Buy Tickets
- Sun 2nd Dec 2018 UnderworldVillage Underground (Shoreditch)Buy Tickets
You may also be interested in
- Fri 28th Dec 2018 DubfireGorilla (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Mon 31st Dec 2018 A Weird and Wonderful New Year's Eve: High Contrast, Dimension, DJ Zinc, New Year's Eve PartyThe Mill [Formerly Rainbow Arena] (Digbeth)Buy Tickets
- Tue 1st Jan 2019 High Contrast, DJ ZincThe Mill [Formerly Rainbow Arena] (Digbeth)Buy Tickets
- Sat 16th Mar 2019 Paul van Dyk, Jordan SuckleyEmporium (Coalville)Buy Tickets