They must be Barking - Underworld announce one-off London album launch in September 2010
Underworld have announced a special album-launch evening, to be staged in London in September. The new album is entitled "Barking" and is their first new material since the rather excellent "Oblivion With Bells", released in 2007. Recently Underworld released the track "Scribble" as a single after previously posting it on their website as a full download and heralds a new collaboration with drum n bass producers and remixers, High Contrast.
The album-launch will take place at the HMV Forum in Kentish Town, London on 16th September, with tickets going on sale at 9am on Friday 23rd July. Tickets will be £25 plus fees.
The Essex-duo entertained a packed crowd on Saturday night at the iTunes Festival and have hinted at a full UK tour later this year. Meanwhile sit back or be upstanding for the official video for "Scribble" right here!
You may be interested in
- Sat 3rd Mar 2018 The Drum & Bass Awards, Andy C, DJ Hype, DJ Hazard, High...Starworks Warehouse (Wolverhampton)Buy Tickets
- Fri 16th Mar 2018 Paul van DykMinistry of Sound (Southwark)Buy Tickets
- Sat 17th Mar 2018 Paul van DykEmporium (Coalville)Buy Tickets
- Wed 21st Mar 2018 High ContrastTramshed (Cardiff)Buy Tickets
- Thu 22nd Mar 2018 High ContrastGorilla (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Fri 23rd Mar 2018 High ContrastElectric Ballroom (Camden)Buy Tickets