It's a scandal! - Enron summer 2010 West End tickets now reduced for a limited period
The shocking revelations surrounding the financial misdemeanours at the American energy company, Enron, has been well and truly dragged through the mire for some time, not least via this award-swallowing play by Lucy Prebble. Written in 2009, it has been hailed by theatre-critics and punters alike as a triumph.
If you want to see what all the fuss has been about, the Noel Coward Theatre has released a limited batch of discounted tickets for all evening performances, Mondays to Fridays from 19th July to 14th August, as well as matinee performances on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Tickets for these performances will now cost £39.50 (instead of £50) for 'top seats' or £25 (instead of £35) for 'second-tier' seats. Add a small fee of £2 per transaction (no other fees) and you have a bit of a bargain - certainly something you won't have to find a loophole in the audit-process for.
Just click the "Book this Offer" button, below to order your tickets.
- Book This Offer
You may be interested in
- Fri 17th Aug 2018 to Fri 7th Sep 2018 The Lieutenant of Inishmore, Michael Grandage CompanyBuy Tickets
- Fri 17th Aug 2018 to Sat 3rd Nov 2018 The JungleBuy Tickets
- Sat 3rd Nov 2018 Mark ThomasArcola Theatre (London)Buy Tickets
- Sat 10th Nov 2018 and Mon 10th Dec 2018 Michael PortilloBuy Tickets
- Sat 30th Mar 2019 to Sun 28th Jul 2019 Gyles BrandrethBuy Tickets