It's a scandal! - Enron summer 2010 West End tickets now reduced for a limited period
The shocking revelations surrounding the financial misdemeanours at the American energy company, Enron, has been well and truly dragged through the mire for some time, not least via this award-swallowing play by Lucy Prebble. Written in 2009, it has been hailed by theatre-critics and punters alike as a triumph.
If you want to see what all the fuss has been about, the Noel Coward Theatre has released a limited batch of discounted tickets for all evening performances, Mondays to Fridays from 19th July to 14th August, as well as matinee performances on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Tickets for these performances will now cost £39.50 (instead of £50) for 'top seats' or £25 (instead of £35) for 'second-tier' seats. Add a small fee of £2 per transaction (no other fees) and you have a bit of a bargain - certainly something you won't have to find a loophole in the audit-process for.
Just click the "Book this Offer" button, below to order your tickets.
- Book This Offer
You may be interested in
- Tue 29th May 2018 to Fri 13th Jul 2018 An Ideal HusbandBuy Tickets
- Mon 11th Jun 2018 to Wed 13th Jun 2018 Jonathan Pie: Back To the StudioBuy Tickets
- Sat 16th Jun 2018 to Sat 3rd Nov 2018 The JungleBuy Tickets
- Sat 23rd Jun 2018 to Fri 7th Sep 2018 The Lieutenant of Inishmore, Michael Grandage CompanyBuy Tickets
- Wed 4th Jul 2018 to Fri 20th Jul 2018 Queens Of The Coal AgeBuy Tickets
- Sun 8th Jul 2018 to Sat 28th Jul 2018 Gyles BrandrethBuy Tickets
- Wed 18th Jul 2018 to Mon 10th Dec 2018 Michael PortilloBuy Tickets