It's a scandal! - Enron summer 2010 West End tickets now reduced for a limited period
The shocking revelations surrounding the financial misdemeanours at the American energy company, Enron, has been well and truly dragged through the mire for some time, not least via this award-swallowing play by Lucy Prebble. Written in 2009, it has been hailed by theatre-critics and punters alike as a triumph.
If you want to see what all the fuss has been about, the Noel Coward Theatre has released a limited batch of discounted tickets for all evening performances, Mondays to Fridays from 19th July to 14th August, as well as matinee performances on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Tickets for these performances will now cost £39.50 (instead of £50) for 'top seats' or £25 (instead of £35) for 'second-tier' seats. Add a small fee of £2 per transaction (no other fees) and you have a bit of a bargain - certainly something you won't have to find a loophole in the audit-process for.
Just click the "Book this Offer" button, below to order your tickets.
- Book This Offer
You may be interested in
- Mon 3rd Dec 2018 Michelle ObamaRoyal Festival Hall (Lambeth)Buy Tickets
- Mon 10th Dec 2018 Michael PortilloRoyal Hippodrome Theatre (Eastbourne)Buy Tickets
- Sat 9th Feb 2019 to Sat 30th Mar 2019 The American ClockBuy Tickets
- Fri 15th Feb 2019 to Tue 12th Mar 2019 Mark ThomasBuy Tickets
- Sat 30th Mar 2019 to Sun 28th Jul 2019 Gyles BrandrethBuy Tickets
- Sat 30th Mar 2019 to Sat 25th May 2019 Blood Upon the RoseBuy Tickets