It's a scandal! - Enron summer 2010 West End tickets now reduced for a limited period
The shocking revelations surrounding the financial misdemeanours at the American energy company, Enron, has been well and truly dragged through the mire for some time, not least via this award-swallowing play by Lucy Prebble. Written in 2009, it has been hailed by theatre-critics and punters alike as a triumph.
If you want to see what all the fuss has been about, the Noel Coward Theatre has released a limited batch of discounted tickets for all evening performances, Mondays to Fridays from 19th July to 14th August, as well as matinee performances on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Tickets for these performances will now cost £39.50 (instead of £50) for 'top seats' or £25 (instead of £35) for 'second-tier' seats. Add a small fee of £2 per transaction (no other fees) and you have a bit of a bargain - certainly something you won't have to find a loophole in the audit-process for.
Just click the "Book this Offer" button, below to order your tickets.
- Book This Offer
You may be interested in
- Tue 21st May 2019 to Sat 8th Jun 2019 The Last Temptation of Boris JohnsonBuy Tickets
- Tue 21st May 2019 to Sat 31st Aug 2019 The Lehman TrilogyBuy Tickets
- Fri 24th May 2019 and Sat 25th May 2019 Blood Upon the RoseBuy Tickets
- Sat 25th May 2019 to Sat 26th Oct 2019 Houses of Parliament VisitBuy Tickets
- Fri 31st May 2019 to Sat 29th Jun 2019 Education, Education, EducationBuy Tickets
- Sat 1st Jun 2019 to Sun 28th Jul 2019 Gyles BrandrethBuy Tickets
- Sat 24th Aug 2019 to Sat 28th Sep 2019 A Very Expensive PoisonBuy Tickets
- Wed 25th Sep 2019 to Sun 1st Dec 2019 Jonathan Pie: Fake NewsBuy Tickets
- Sat 1st Feb 2020 to Sat 28th Mar 2020 Endgame [Samuel Beckett]Buy Tickets
- Sat 4th Apr 2020 Trevor NoahThe O2 Arena (Greenwich)On SaleFri 24th Mayat 10am