Could it be magic? Yes, with Barry Manilow back in the UK for O2 residency in May 2011
Posted: 13th July 2010
He certainly DOES write the songs that makes the whole world sing, and Barry Manilow is about to put that statement to the test once again with not one, not two but THREE nights at the O2 Arena in May 2011.
Tickets for these nights have recently been offered to his fan-club, now the general public have a chance to battle for tickets this Friday at 9am. The dates are 4th - 6th May with prices starting at £28.50 and rising to (cough) £111 - don't forget that the O2 is almost vertical on level 4, you have been warned! 'Please Don't Be Scared', as Barry once sang in 1989.
The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, plus band-members and singers, will all back Barry to the hilt as he plans to present an evening of hits, hits, hits! It is likely that some material from the rumoured new-album, "15 Minutes", could also make a showing, as well as selections from the most recent collection, "The Greatest Love Songs of All Time".
Don't forget - Friday 15th at 9am...!
- Wed 26th Aug 2020 Barry Manilow, Curtis Stigers Resorts World Arena/ NEC Arena (Birmingham) Buy Tickets
- Thu 27th Aug 2020 Barry Manilow, Curtis Stigers Motorpoint Arena (Cardiff) Buy Tickets
- Sat 29th Aug 2020 Barry Manilow First Direct Arena (Leeds) Buy Tickets
- Sun 30th Aug 2020 Barry Manilow, Curtis Stigers The O2 Arena (Greenwich) Buy Tickets
- Tue 1st Sep 2020 Barry Manilow, Curtis Stigers Manchester Arena (Manchester) Buy Tickets
- Thu 3rd Sep 2020 Barry Manilow, Curtis Stigers Utilita Arena (Newcastle-upon-Tyne) Buy Tickets
- Fri 4th Sep 2020 Barry Manilow, Curtis Stigers SSE Hydro (Glasgow) Buy Tickets