Goldfrapp invite you to feel Alive and dive Head First into their November 2010 UK tour
Posted: 12th July 2010
11 years in and it doesn't look like Goldfrapp's bubble is anywhere near to bursting point just yet. Their recently-released fifth album, "Head First" has impressed most fans and critics with its sleek retro sheen and homage to 80s disco-pop (been at the old Moroder, have we Goldfrapp?). But, they haven't completely departed the moody-edge that gave them the album "Felt Mountain" - just check out the excellent "Hunt" for proof.
Of course, if you are hitting any festivals this summer, you will spy them playing at iTunes on Thursday week (22nd July) and the inaugural LED festival during the August Bank Holiday (28th), the latter of which has tickets available (£40 for Saturday).
With another possible single planned for summer release ("Believer"), it's also time for a tour during November. The duo have announced dates in Bristol (9th), Hammersmith (11th), Brighton (13th), Birmingham (14th), Leeds (16th), Manchester (17th), Glasgow (19th) and finally Newcastle (20th). Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday 16th July, priced from £22.50.
Anyway, to get you in the mood, sit back and enjoy Goldfrapp's recent video for the single "Alive" (above).
- Wed 25th Mar 2020 Goldfrapp : Felt Mountain Albert Hall (Manchester) Buy Tickets
- Thu 26th Mar 2020 Goldfrapp : Felt Mountain The Sage (Gateshead) Buy Tickets
- Fri 27th Mar 2020 Goldfrapp : Felt Mountain Usher Hall (Edinburgh) Buy Tickets
- Sun 29th Mar 2020 Goldfrapp : Felt Mountain Royal Festival Hall (Lambeth) Buy Tickets
- Sun 29th Mar 2020 Goldfrapp : Felt Mountain Southbank Centre (London) Buy Tickets
- Mon 30th Mar 2020 Goldfrapp : Felt Mountain Royal Festival Hall (Lambeth) Buy Tickets
- Tue 31st Mar 2020 Goldfrapp : Felt Mountain Symphony Hall (Birmingham) Buy Tickets
- Wed 1st Apr 2020 Goldfrapp : Felt Mountain De La Warr Pavilion (Sussex) Buy Tickets