Ireland's Electric Picnic 2010 is all charged-up for Massive Attack, Roxy Music, LCD Soundsystem, The National and more
Just when you thought that the festival season couldn't take any more announcements, here comes another top-quality line-up in Ireland. Electric Picnic 2010 is set in the grounds of the 600-acre Stradbally Hall Estate in County Laois (about 40 miles south-west of Dublin off the M7), this 3-day festival has certainly set its stall out with the line-up and ticketing arrangement.
There is one ticket option available and that is a Weekend Camping Ticket for €240 per adult. Each adult can take up to 2 children each (under-12s only) and a Campervan ticket is also available for €60 on top. The weekend takes place from 3rd - 5th September and tickets are available now.
So what do you get for your money? The times of the performances will be finalised just a few days before the weekend begins, but confirmed acts so far include (deep breath) Massive Attack, Roxy Music, LCD Soundsystem, Leftfield, The National, PiL, Hot Chip, The Waterboys (very rare appearance from Mike Scott and co), Mumford and Sons, Brendan Perry (Dead Can Dance), Gil Scott-Heron, Bad Lieutenant, Jonsi, The Horrors, Eels, Steve Earle, Bonobo and that is just for starters. Of interest a little further down the running-order is Radiohead's Phil Selway, NYC-funksters Liquid Liquid and proto-electro-crunk act Dam Funk.
That is quite a line-up! Other facilities include the usual stalls, bars and food-stops, as well as plenty of arty attractions across the site (TBA).
You may also be interested in
- Wed 18th Jul 2018 Steve EarleO2 Academy Bristol (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Sat 21st Jul 2018 Steve Earle, The MastersonsThe Sage (Gateshead)Buy Tickets
- Sun 22nd Jul 2018 Steve EarleO2 Ritz (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Tue 24th Jul 2018 Steve Earle, The MastersonsVicar Street (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Wed 25th Jul 2018 Steve EarleThe Limelight 1/2 (Belfast)Buy Tickets
- Thu 26th Jul 2018 Steve Earle, The MastersonsPerth Concert Hall (Perth)Buy Tickets
- Sat 28th Jul 2018 Steve EarleO2 Institute (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Sun 29th Jul 2018 Standon Calling, Bryan Ferry, Goldfrapp, The Horrors, Gaz Co...Standon (Hertfordshire)Buy Tickets
- Sun 29th Jul 2018 Steve EarleBarbican (City of London)Buy Tickets
- Sat 11th Aug 2018 Sziget Festival, Mumford and Sons, Bastille, Lianne La Havas...Obudai Island - Budapest (Hungary)Buy Tickets
- Thu 23rd Aug 2018 BonoboTimes Square (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Sat 25th Aug 2018 BBA Taking Control, PiL, The UndertonesBangor Seafront (Bangor [Down])Buy Tickets
- Sun 26th Aug 2018 PiLVicar Street (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Tue 28th Aug 2018 PiL: The Public Image is RottenThe Ironworks (Inverness)Buy Tickets
- Wed 29th Aug 2018 PiL: The Public Image is RottenThe Assembly (Aberdeen)Buy Tickets
- Fri 31st Aug 2018 Heritage Live Summer Concerts, Van Morrison, The Waterboys, ...Wrest Park - Silsoe (Bedfordshire)Buy Tickets
- Fri 31st Aug 2018 PiL: The Public Image Is RottenChurch Dundee (Dundee)Buy Tickets
- Sat 22nd Sep 2018 Looe Music Festival, The WaterboysLooe Beach (Cornwall)Buy Tickets
- Fri 12th Oct 2018 Suede, The HorrorsEventim Apollo (Hammersmith)Buy Tickets
- Sat 3rd Nov 2018 The Warehouse Project, BonoboMayfield Depot (Manchester)Buy Tickets