Irelandâ€™s Electric Picnic 2010 is all charged-up for Massive Attack, Roxy Music, LCD Soundsystem, The National and more
Just when you thought that the festival season couldnâ€™t take any more announcements, here comes another top-quality line-up in Ireland. Electric Picnic 2010 is set in the grounds of the 600-acre Stradbally Hall Estate in County Laois (about 40 miles south-west of Dublin off the M7), this 3-day festival has certainly set its stall out with the line-up and ticketing arrangement.
There is one ticket option available and that is a Weekend Camping Ticket for â‚¬240 per adult. Each adult can take up to 2 children each (under-12s only) and a Campervan ticket is also available for â‚¬60 on top. The weekend takes place from 3rd - 5th September and tickets are available now.
So what do you get for your money? The times of the performances will be finalised just a few days before the weekend begins, but confirmed acts so far include (deep breath) Massive Attack, Roxy Music, LCD Soundsystem, Leftfield, The National, PiL, Hot Chip, The Waterboys (very rare appearance from Mike Scott and co), Mumford and Sons, Brendan Perry (Dead Can Dance), Gil Scott-Heron, Bad Lieutenant, Jonsi, The Horrors, Eels, Steve Earle, Bonobo and that is just for starters. Of interest a little further down the running-order is Radioheadâ€™s Phil Selway, NYC-funksters Liquid Liquid and proto-electro-crunk act Dam Funk.
That is quite a line-up! Other facilities include the usual stalls, bars and food-stops, as well as plenty of arty attractions across the site (TBA).
You may also be interested in
- Sat 1st Jul 2017 LeftfieldThe Ironworks (Inverness)Buy Tickets
- Sun 2nd Jul 2017 Sounds of the City, Levellers, The WaterboysCastlefield Bowl (Castlefield)Buy Tickets
- Tue 11th Jul 2017 The HorrorsOmeara (Southwark)Buy Tickets
- Sat 15th Jul 2017 Latitude, Mumford and SonsHenham Park (Suffolk)Buy Tickets
- Sun 16th Jul 2017 Citadel Festival, Foals, Bonobo, Wild Beasts, Laura Marling,...Victoria Park (Hackney)Buy Tickets
- Sun 16th Jul 2017 Longitude Festival, Mumford and Sons, Baaba Maal, Jack Garra...Marlay Park (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Fri 28th Jul 2017 Leftfield, Live From Times SquareTimes Square (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Sun 30th Jul 2017 Camp Bestival, Brian Wilson, LeftfieldLulworth Castle (Dorset)Buy Tickets
- Fri 15th Sep 2017 Beyond The Tracks, Orbital, LeftfieldEastside City Park (Digbeth)Buy Tickets
- Sat 16th Sep 2017 and Sun 17th Sep 2017 LCD Soundsystem, James Murphy [LCD Soundsystem]WHP Store Street (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Sun 17th Sep 2017 and Mon 18th Sep 2017 The NationalVicar Street (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Tue 19th Sep 2017 and Wed 20th Sep 2017 LCD Soundsystem, James Murphy [LCD Soundsystem]Barrowland Ballroom (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Wed 20th Sep 2017 and Thu 21st Sep 2017 The NationalUsher Hall (Edinburgh)Buy Tickets
- Fri 22nd Sep 2017 and Sat 23rd Sep 2017 The NationalO2 Apollo (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Fri 22nd Sep 2017 and Sat 23rd Sep 2017 LCD Soundsystem, James Murphy [LCD Soundsystem]Alexandra Palace (London)Buy Tickets
- Mon 25th Sep 2017 to Thu 28th Sep 2017 The NationalEventim Apollo (Hammersmith)Buy Tickets
- Sat 30th Sep 2017 White Lies, The Horrors, Foals - DJ SetVictoria Warehouse (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Wed 18th Oct 2017 The WaterboysColston Hall/ Lantern (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Thu 19th Oct 2017 The WaterboysSymphony Hall (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Sat 21st Oct 2017 The WaterboysLondon Palladium (Westminster)Buy Tickets
- Sun 22nd Oct 2017 The WaterboysOpera House (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Mon 23rd Oct 2017 The WaterboysThe Sage (Gateshead)Buy Tickets
- Tue 24th Oct 2017 The WaterboysThe Armadillo (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Thu 26th Oct 2017 The Waterboys3arena (Dublin)Buy Tickets