Irelandâ€™s Electric Picnic 2010 is all charged-up for Massive Attack, Roxy Music, LCD Soundsystem, The National and more
Just when you thought that the festival season couldnâ€™t take any more announcements, here comes another top-quality line-up in Ireland. Electric Picnic 2010 is set in the grounds of the 600-acre Stradbally Hall Estate in County Laois (about 40 miles south-west of Dublin off the M7), this 3-day festival has certainly set its stall out with the line-up and ticketing arrangement.
There is one ticket option available and that is a Weekend Camping Ticket for â‚¬240 per adult. Each adult can take up to 2 children each (under-12s only) and a Campervan ticket is also available for â‚¬60 on top. The weekend takes place from 3rd - 5th September and tickets are available now.
So what do you get for your money? The times of the performances will be finalised just a few days before the weekend begins, but confirmed acts so far include (deep breath) Massive Attack, Roxy Music, LCD Soundsystem, Leftfield, The National, PiL, Hot Chip, The Waterboys (very rare appearance from Mike Scott and co), Mumford and Sons, Brendan Perry (Dead Can Dance), Gil Scott-Heron, Bad Lieutenant, Jonsi, The Horrors, Eels, Steve Earle, Bonobo and that is just for starters. Of interest a little further down the running-order is Radioheadâ€™s Phil Selway, NYC-funksters Liquid Liquid and proto-electro-crunk act Dam Funk.
That is quite a line-up! Other facilities include the usual stalls, bars and food-stops, as well as plenty of arty attractions across the site (TBA).
You may also be interested in
- Tue 17th Oct 2017 The HorrorsTivoli Theatre (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Wed 18th Oct 2017 The WaterboysColston Hall/ Lantern (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Thu 19th Oct 2017 The WaterboysSymphony Hall (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Thu 19th Oct 2017 The HorrorsQueen Margaret Union - QMU (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Fri 20th Oct 2017 The HorrorsNewcastle University (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Sat 21st Oct 2017 The HorrorsBeckett University (Leeds)Buy Tickets
- Sun 22nd Oct 2017 The WaterboysOpera House (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Sun 22nd Oct 2017 The HorrorsO2 Academy 1 & 2 (Liverpool)Buy Tickets
- Mon 23rd Oct 2017 The WaterboysThe Sage (Gateshead)Buy Tickets
- Tue 24th Oct 2017 The WaterboysThe Armadillo (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Tue 24th Oct 2017 The HorrorsO2 Academy [1, 2 and 3] (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Wed 25th Oct 2017 The HorrorsThe Bierkeller (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Thu 26th Oct 2017 The Waterboys3arena (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Thu 26th Oct 2017 The HorrorsThe Cambridge Junction (Cambridge)Buy Tickets
- Sat 28th Oct 2017 The HorrorsAttenborough Centre For The Creative Arts (Brighton)More Info..
- Sun 29th Oct 2017 The HorrorsKOKO (Camden)Buy Tickets
- Tue 21st Nov 2017 BonoboBrighton Centre (Brighton)Buy Tickets
- Thu 26th Apr 2018 The WaterboysPavilion Theatre (Bournemouth)Buy Tickets
- Fri 27th Apr 2018 and Fri 21st Oct 2107 The WaterboysLondon Palladium (Westminster)Buy Tickets
- Sun 29th Apr 2018 The WaterboysThe Corn Exchange (Cambridge)Buy Tickets
- Mon 30th Apr 2018 The WaterboysColosseum (Watford)Buy Tickets
- Tue 1st May 2018 The WaterboysSt David's Hall (Cardiff)Buy Tickets
- Wed 2nd May 2018 The WaterboysG-Live (Guildford)Buy Tickets
- Fri 4th May 2018 The WaterboysTheatre Royal Concert Hall (Nottingham)Buy Tickets
- Sat 5th May 2018 The WaterboysBarbican Centre (York)Buy Tickets
- Sun 6th May 2018 The WaterboysNew Theatre (Oxford)Buy Tickets
- Tue 8th May 2018 The WaterboysThe Philharmonic Hall (Liverpool)Buy Tickets
- Wed 9th May 2018 The WaterboysVictoria Theatre (Halifax)Buy Tickets
- Thu 10th May 2018 The WaterboysHull City Hall (Hull)Buy Tickets
- Sat 12th May 2018 The WaterboysDe Montfort Hall and Gardens (Leicester)Buy Tickets
- Sun 13th May 2018 The WaterboysWarwick Arts Centre (Coventry)Buy Tickets
- Thu 31st May 2018 and Fri 1st Jun 2018 BonoboAlexandra Palace (London)Buy Tickets
- Fri 15th Jun 2018 and Sat 16th Jun 2018 The NationalDonnybrook Stadium (Dublin)Buy Tickets