Andre Rieu and his Johann Strauss Orchestra come to the UK and Ireland in September 2010
World renowned Dutch violinist, composer and conductor Andre Rieu is bringing his own touch of class to the UK and Ireland as he readies himself for a six stop tour this September, as part of a wider European tour.
Rieu, who is probably best known for creating an International revival in waltz music with his Johann Strauss Orchestra is gaining popularity around the world and this year he can boast a UK number 2 album with 'Forever Vienna'. He begins his tour at the 02 Arena in London on 22nd Sep before going to Birmingham's NEC/LG (23rd), The 02 in Dublin (25th), Belfast's Odyssey Arena (27th) and the MEN arena in Manchester (29th) before ending the following night at Newcastle's Metro Radio Arena. Each night promises to be a great occasion to be a part of and is set to further enhance the reputation of one of the worlds leading composers.
Tickets went on sale earlier this week, starting at £40 for the UK, €45.00 for Dublin - check below for availability... and dust off those suits and fancy dresses.
You may be interested in
- Mon 12th Mar 2018 Ara MalikianBarbican (City of London)Buy Tickets
- Thu 12th Apr 2018 to Fri 27th Apr 2018 Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk [ROH]Buy Tickets
- Sun 6th May 2018 Itzhak Perlman, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra: The Mozart RequiemRoyal Festival Hall (Lambeth)Buy Tickets
- Tue 15th May 2018 to Fri 25th May 2018 Nigel Kennedy: BBC Music's Biggest WeekendBuy Tickets
- Mon 4th Jun 2018 Birmingham Classical, Maxim Vengerov: Bruch and TchaikovskySymphony Hall (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Wed 27th Jun 2018 and Thu 28th Jun 2018 City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, Nicola Benedetti: ShostakovichBuy Tickets