Bowling For Soup Announce April 2010 Acoustic Tour
Posted: 7th January 2010
Jaret and Erik of Bowling for Soup have announced that they are to play an acoustic UK tour of smaller venues in April. The 13-date series follows the completion of a recent headline tour in October 2009, and a current stint of US dates, and tickets are anticipated to be high in demand.
The tour kicks off on April 7th at Birmingham's O2 Academy 2, and ends in Portsmouth on April 20th.
Limited VIP tickets will be available, which will include an exclusive Meet & Greet, a question and answer session with Jaret & Erik, photos with Jaret & Erik and an exclusive CD. Support for the tour will be from Bob Schneider.
Bowling for Soup's latest album, Sorry for Partyin' - the band's seventh studio album - was released in October.
Tickets are on sale from Friday 8th January, 9am, at £12 each, with VIP tickets expected to go very fast!
- Sat 1st May 2021 Bowling for Soup Empress Ballroom (Blackpool) Buy Tickets
- Sun 2nd May 2021 Bowling for Soup Auditorium (Grimsby) Buy Tickets
- Mon 3rd May 2021 Bowling for Soup Spa Theatre and Ocean Room (Scarborough) Buy Tickets
- Tue 4th May 2021 Bowling for Soup De La Warr Pavilion (Sussex) Buy Tickets
- Wed 5th May 2021 Bowling for Soup Winter Gardens (Margate) Buy Tickets
- Thu 6th May 2021 Bowling for Soup O2 Academy Bournemouth (Bournemouth) Buy Tickets
- Fri 7th May 2021 Bowling for Soup Brangwyn Hall - The Guildhall (Swansea) Buy Tickets
- Sat 8th May 2021 Bowling for Soup Riviera International Conference Centre (Torquay) Buy Tickets