Bowling For Soup Announce April 2010 Acoustic Tour
Posted: 7th January 2010
Jaret and Erik of Bowling for Soup have announced that they are to play an acoustic UK tour of smaller venues in April. The 13-date series follows the completion of a recent headline tour in October 2009, and a current stint of US dates, and tickets are anticipated to be high in demand.
The tour kicks off on April 7th at Birmingham's O2 Academy 2, and ends in Portsmouth on April 20th.
Limited VIP tickets will be available, which will include an exclusive Meet & Greet, a question and answer session with Jaret & Erik, photos with Jaret & Erik and an exclusive CD. Support for the tour will be from Bob Schneider.
Bowling for Soup's latest album, Sorry for Partyin' - the band's seventh studio album - was released in October.
Tickets are on sale from Friday 8th January, 9am, at £12 each, with VIP tickets expected to go very fast!
- Mon 10th Feb 2020 Bowling for Soup O2 Academy Glasgow (Glasgow) Buy Tickets
- Tue 11th Feb 2020 Bowling for Soup O2 Academy Newcastle (Newcastle-upon-Tyne) Buy Tickets
- Wed 12th Feb 2020 Bowling for Soup O2 Academy Birmingham (Birmingham) Buy Tickets
- Thu 13th Feb 2020 Bowling for Soup Victoria Warehouse (Manchester) Buy Tickets
- Fri 14th Feb 2020 Bowling for Soup O2 Academy Brixton (Brixton) Buy Tickets
- Sat 15th Feb 2020 Bowling for Soup Brighton Centre (Brighton) Buy Tickets