Larry Lamb set to Entertain His Flock - Feb 2010 Spoken Word and Comedy Tour Announced
'Who is he?' I hear you cry. If I said he is one of Britain's most experienced actors who has graced our TV screens in 'New Avengers', 'The Bill' and 'Casualty', would that ring any bells? How about if I said he played the part of "Mick" in 'Gavin and Stacey' and coke-snorting "Peter Chase" in the criminal-underworld film, 'Essex Boys'? Yep, that's the boy.
Having just been given the (ahem) 'chop' from Eastenders (as top-git, Archie Mitchell), Larry Lamb ventures into the heady world of stand-up and story-telling with a bottomless pit of tales and tribulations from his expansive and experienced acting career. He has announced a lengthy tour to bring you his wit and wisdom and tickets are now on sale priced at £21.50 plus fee.
The dates will begin in Milton Keynes on February 2nd and continue via St Albans (4th) and several others (see below) before winding up in Bristol at the Colston Hall on the 26th. There aren't any London dates (yet) but there is a gig at the Beck Theatre in Hayes Town (zone 6 - West London) on the 9th.
Not 'ba-aa-ad' for a bloke who started out with severe stage-fright and turning to acting. Should be an entertaining night. Unlike my 'sheepish' attempts to 'fleece' you with crap jokes. [I'm just glad you didn't say Larry's acting was 'woollen' - Ed]
You may be interested in
- Fri 29th Jun 2018 to Fri 19th Oct 2018 An Evening with: Brian BlessedBuy Tickets
- Wed 11th Jul 2018 One Man, Two GuvnorsJohn Peel Centre for Creative Arts (Suffolk)Buy Tickets
- Wed 25th Jul 2018 Stuart Goldsmith, Jim TavaréKomedia (Bath)Buy Tickets
- Sat 6th Oct 2018 to Sun 11th Nov 2018 Joanna LumleyBuy Tickets
- Sat 13th Oct 2018 and Sun 14th Oct 2018 Whoopi Goldberg, Gina YashereBuy Tickets