Larry Lamb set to Entertain His Flock - Feb 2010 Spoken Word and Comedy Tour Announced
'Who is he?' I hear you cry. If I said he is one of Britain's most experienced actors who has graced our TV screens in 'New Avengers', 'The Bill' and 'Casualty', would that ring any bells? How about if I said he played the part of "Mick" in 'Gavin and Stacey' and coke-snorting "Peter Chase" in the criminal-underworld film, 'Essex Boys'? Yep, that's the boy.
Having just been given the (ahem) 'chop' from Eastenders (as top-git, Archie Mitchell), Larry Lamb ventures into the heady world of stand-up and story-telling with a bottomless pit of tales and tribulations from his expansive and experienced acting career. He has announced a lengthy tour to bring you his wit and wisdom and tickets are now on sale priced at £21.50 plus fee.
The dates will begin in Milton Keynes on February 2nd and continue via St Albans (4th) and several others (see below) before winding up in Bristol at the Colston Hall on the 26th. There aren't any London dates (yet) but there is a gig at the Beck Theatre in Hayes Town (zone 6 - West London) on the 9th.
Not 'ba-aa-ad' for a bloke who started out with severe stage-fright and turning to acting. Should be an entertaining night. Unlike my 'sheepish' attempts to 'fleece' you with crap jokes. [I'm just glad you didn't say Larry's acting was 'woollen' - Ed]
You may be interested in
- Tue 20th Feb 2018 to Sat 24th Mar 2018 Griff Rhys-JonesBuy Tickets
- Tue 10th Apr 2018 to Sun 29th Apr 2018 Sheridan SmithBuy Tickets
- Tue 17th Apr 2018 to Tue 8th May 2018 Kathleen TurnerBuy Tickets
- Fri 15th Jun 2018 to Sun 17th Jun 2018 Michael MalarkeyBuy Tickets
- Fri 29th Jun 2018 to Fri 19th Oct 2018 An Evening with: Brian BlessedBuy Tickets
- Sat 6th Oct 2018 to Sun 11th Nov 2018 Joanna LumleyBuy Tickets