Voice in a Million Set to Raise the Roof (and Funds) for Children Seeking Adoption and Scarred Troops in 2010
A major concert featuring a 4,000+ strong choir (that's four THOUSAND - not a misprint) will take place at the O2 Arena on January 28th. In association with Tickets for Troops, the Voice in a Million Choir (along with London-based choir Spirit) will perform an array of spectacular vocal epics including a musical journey through a child's adoption. The choir will be made up of several thousand children from various TV reality shows and top-class choirs from across the country and will represent the estimated number of children in need of adoption.
Tickets range from £22.50 to £33.25. However, if you are a member of our armed forces and have experienced injuries so bad that have resulted in you being medically discharged since 2001, then you qualify for free tickets. You will need to provide proof at Tickets for Troops (www.ticketsfortroops.org.uk) and register beforehand. There are 1,000 courtesy tickets available.
The concert has been endorsed by several personalities including Joanna Lumley, Elton John and Nicky Campbell, the latter also providing narration (with Rick Wakeman and Sinitta) on the night. The London Voice in a Million concert is the first of many worldwide events planned to raise awareness of the need to consider adopting children, with recently announced UK dates for Nottingham (Trent FM Arena) and Newcastle (Metro Radio Arena).
If you are involved in a UK childrens' choir and fancy getting involved, pop along to: www.voiceinamillion.com to find out how.
You may be interested in
- Fri 16th Nov 2018 Roar With LaughterEventim Apollo (Hammersmith)Buy Tickets
- Sat 24th Nov 2018 A Peaceful Noise, Tom Grennan, The Hunna, Liela Moss, John K...Bush Hall (Shepherds Bush)Buy Tickets
- Sun 25th Nov 2018 and Sun 9th Dec 2018 War ChildBuy Tickets
- Sun 2nd Dec 2018 Giggle AidFrog and Bucket Comedy Club (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Mon 3rd Dec 2018 Muse, The Prince's TrustRoyal Albert Hall (Kensington)More Info..
- Wed 5th Dec 2018 Laugh Till It Hurts, Stephen Grant, Joe Wilkinson, Sally-Ann...Bloomsbury Theatre (Bloomsbury)Buy Tickets
- Wed 5th Dec 2018 BRAINWAVES: Mind [charity]Gullivers Bar (Northern Quarter)Buy Tickets
- Wed 12th Dec 2018 The Fulham Big Band, Fundraising EventCharing Cross Hospital (Hammersmith)More Info..
- Sat 15th Dec 2018 Durham Choral SocietyElvet Methodist Church (Durham)Buy Tickets
- Mon 17th Dec 2018 An evening of music and entertainment in memory of Chas Hodges: In Memory Of Chas Hodges, Dave Peacock, Joe Brown, Albert Le...O2 Shepherds Bush Empire (Shepherds Bush)Buy Tickets
- Wed 19th Dec 2018 Romesh Ranganathan, CALM [charity]: Hip Hop Saved My LifeIndigo at the O2 (Greenwich)On SaleFri 16th Novat 11am
- Thu 20th Dec 2018 Streets of London, Ellie Goulding, Dua Lipa, Bastille, Mabel...Wembley SSE Arena (Wembley)On SaleFri 16th Novat 9am
- Fri 4th Jan 2019 The PriestsSt Brigid's Church (Belfast)Buy Tickets
- Sat 19th Jan 2019 to Sat 13th Jul 2019 Dementia Aware FestBuy Tickets
- Sat 9th Feb 2019 and Sat 19th Oct 2019 Rock For HeroesBuy Tickets
- Sat 6th Apr 2019 Aled Jones, Fundraising EventRoyal Hippodrome Theatre (Eastbourne)Buy Tickets
- Fri 19th Apr 2019 Birmingham Classical, Ex Cathedra: St. Matthew PassionSymphony Hall (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Fri 14th Jun 2019 Scala and Kolacny BrothersOlympia Theatre (Dublin)Buy Tickets
- Fri 19th Jul 2019 and Sat 20th Jul 2019 ChagstockBuy Tickets