Badly Drawn Boy Scores 'Phat' ITV Comedy - Album Details
Damon Gough is no new-comer to soundtracks - the tea-cosyed one also produced 'About A Boy' in 2002, spawning the hit single, 'Silent Sigh' in the process. Now the Badly Drawn Boy is back with a new album purely devoted to another drama production, this time 'The Fattest Man In Britain'.
The new production has been written by Caroline Aherne (Royal Family) and stars Timothy Spall and Bobby Ball in a bittersweet tale about a Rochdale man, house-bound and neglected for 23 years, who meets a community-service kid and realizes there is more to life than shoving packets of jaffa cakes in his gob. Actually, I can't think of anything better than that, apart from doing a poo in Jedward's dressing room (just after a curry). Anyhow, the whole thing is propelled by the soundtrack in a poignant style, and screens on ITV1 this Sunday at 9PM.
The soundtrack features Damon performing tracks from, and inspired by the programme itself and is subtitled, 'Is There Nothing We Could Do?' and was released this week on Monday Dec 14th. Why not pick up a copy and ensure bloody Susan Boyle-on-the-arse gets knocked off, sales-wise I mean.
You may be interested in
- Thu 17th Jan 2019 to Thu 7th Feb 2019 The Streets: The Darker the Shadow the Brighter the Light - Part TwoBuy Tickets
- Fri 18th Jan 2019 to Tue 5th Feb 2019 The Streets, The Manor: The Darker the Shadow the Brighter the Light - Part TwoBuy Tickets
- Tue 22nd Jan 2019 to Sun 27th Jan 2019 Azealia BanksBuy Tickets
- Wed 23rd Jan 2019 and Sun 27th Jan 2019 Pete WylieBuy Tickets
- Wed 13th Feb 2019 to Thu 21st Feb 2019 JungleBuy Tickets
- Thu 9th May 2019 The Horrors: Primary ColoursRoyal Albert Hall (Kensington)Buy Tickets
- Sat 18th May 2019 to Sat 30th Nov 2019 Electric SixBuy Tickets
- Fri 21st Jun 2019 Buzzcocks, The Skids, PenetrationRoyal Albert Hall (Kensington)Buy Tickets
- Sat 22nd Jun 2019 and Sat 29th Jun 2019 BuzzcocksBuy Tickets