Gadgets, Gadgets and More Gadgets - The Gadget Show Live Just Got Bigger For 2010
It is a reflection of the times when the UK's largest electronics show and event has to double its floor-space and add an extra day to the exhibition timings. But that's precisely what has had to happen for The Gadget Show Live 2010 gathering at the Birmingham NEC next year.
The event will start on April 8th and continue until the 11th with limited tickets available at a special price until March 2010. Adults are £12.95 plus fee, Under 12s are £5.95, Under 5s are free. There are various extra Theatre tickets available for specific mini-shows within the exhibition priced around £5.
The Gadget Show has become one of Channel Five's success stories after starting off nice and quietly back in 2004 as a thirty minute 'sleeper'. Now in its twelfth season with episodes running for an hour, the show features four charismatic 'geeks' giving detailed yet accessible reviews and previews of the very latest in technology news and products. It's worth watching for Suzi Perry alone (that's enough, Ed). It's the 'Top Gear' for gadget heads if you like, minus the bigotry.
Now you can witness all of the presenters in their geeky glory at a full live show that will feature bigger attractions than before including 'Hall of Fame', 'Test Track', 'Game Zone' and newies 'Robotics' and 'Future Technology'.
You may be interested in
- Tue 20th Feb 2018 to Wed 31st Oct 2018 Kew GardensBuy Tickets
- Tue 20th Feb 2018 to Wed 28th Feb 2018 Ice SkatingBuy Tickets
- Sat 17th Mar 2018 to Sun 11th Nov 2018 My First Day Out With ThomasBuy Tickets
- Fri 23rd Mar 2018 to Tue 30th Oct 2018 Madame TussaudsBuy Tickets
- Fri 30th Mar 2018 to Sun 28th Oct 2018 Day Out With Thomas, Thomas The Tank Engine & FriendsBuy Tickets
- Fri 25th May 2018 to Sun 1st Jul 2018 Geronimo FestivalBuy Tickets
- Sat 7th Jul 2018 to Sat 11th Aug 2018 The Battle Proms Concert, New English Concert OrchestraBuy Tickets
- Tue 14th Aug 2018 to Sat 8th Sep 2018 Dinosaur World LiveBuy Tickets