Pinter Pays The Pryce - The Caretaker set to Clean-Up the West End in 2010
Jonathan Pryce has been selected to appear in the acclaimed Harold Pinter play, 'The Caretaker', for a West End run in 2010. The performances will start on Tuesday Jan 12th and continue through to Saturday April 17th. The full list of dates is below and tickets are on sale now, priced £25 to £45 (depending on seat location). There are a few box tickets up for grabs too.
'The Caretaker' is perhaps one of Pinter's most famous works and tells the story of a down-and-out character (Davies played by Pryce), being invited back to Aston's flat after being rescued from a pub fight. The story is set in West London and continues with the edgy relationship between the two men and the introduction of Mick, Aston's brother who also becomes entangled in the other two's bickering and power games. The production also stars West Ender, Peter MacDonald.
Jonathan Pryce has appeared in numerous stage and film productions including 'Glengarry Glen Ross' (with Macdonald), James Bond film 'Tomorrow Never Dies' and Miss Saigon. His versatility will ensure a seamless performance in this first outing of 'The Caretaker' since Pinter's death last Christmas.
You may be interested in
- Thu 13th Dec 2018 to Sat 26th Jan 2019 The Room/ Victoria Station/ Family VoicesBuy Tickets
- Thu 13th Dec 2018 to Thu 24th Jan 2019 Victoria StationBuy Tickets
- Thu 20th Dec 2018 to Sat 26th Jan 2019 Party Time/ Celebration [Jamie Lloyd]Buy Tickets
- Thu 31st Jan 2019 to Sat 23rd Feb 2019 The Dumb Waiter/ A Slight Ache [Jamie Lloyd]Buy Tickets
- Tue 5th Mar 2019 to Sat 1st Jun 2019 Betrayal [Tom Hiddleston]Buy Tickets