Recovering Jamie T Announces Rescheduled Tour Dates for Jan/ Feb 2010
Further to our news bulletins about Mr T losing his voice back in October, the vocally-challenged Jamie has announced the newly rescheduled dates for his previous October 'Kings & Queens' tour. Not only that but he has added an extra date and upgraded a couple of others from larger venues. Tickets for the original venue tickets are still valid - the new and additional upgrades are on sale now.
The complete tour now starts on January 19th in Nottingham (Rock City) and continues until February 5th at London's Brixton Academy. The running order is below and in addition to the originals, there is an extra Brixton gig squeezed in for the 6th.
The upgraded venues are now Belfast's Mandela Hall (previously scheduled for the Limelight) on the 9th and the Dublin Academy (previously The Village) on the 10th. This increase in capacity means a few more new tickets available.
Despite Jamie catching the evil laryngitis in Australia, it's been a productive year for the Wimbledon rapper/ producer. His album 'Kings and Queens' reached number two in September upon its release plus he has worked with Fatboy Slim on his BPA project-album, "I Think We're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat".
In a couple of weeks time comes the "The Man's Machine EP", set for a 23rd November release.
You may be interested in
- Thu 1st Mar 2018 and Wed 3rd Oct 2018 Hollie CookBuy Tickets
- Fri 4th May 2018 Resonators, Prince FattyJazz Cafe (Camden)Buy Tickets
- Sat 26th May 2018 Love Saves The Day, Fatboy Slim, Horse Meat Disco, Just Jack...Eastville Park (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Thu 14th Jun 2018 to Wed 20th Jun 2018 David Byrne, Laura Mvula: American UtopiaBuy Tickets
- Sat 30th Jun 2018 Queens of the Stone Age, Iggy Pop, Run the Jewels, The HivesFinsbury Park (Islington)Buy Tickets
- Sun 8th Jul 2018 Dizzee Rascal, Andy C, SigmaRoyal Bath and West Showground (Somerset)Buy Tickets