Robert Cray Band expands July 2010 UK tour to include London - support act announced!
Posted: 5th November 2009
The Robert Cray Band have recently expanded their July 2010 UK tour, adding dates in London, Cambridge and Manchester.
As previously announced, it has been two years since the expressive blues guitarist/ singer and his band were over in the UK. And the first time that original bass player Richard Cousins has been over here since the early 90s. Cousins recorded on most of Cray's classic tracks, including 'Phone Booth', 'Don't Be Afraid of the Dark', 'Strong Persuader' and 'Bad Influence' (and you thought it was an Eric Clapton original... shame on you!).
The newly-expanded tour now includes dates in Cambridge's Corn Exchange on 10th July, The Bridgewater Hall in Manchester on 8th and - a marked improvement from the Shepherd's Bush Empire - the Barbican in London on 7th July. Sorry SBE, I mean, I do like you, but the Barbican... well, it's on the right side of the Thames for a start!
Support for the tour comes from Welsh singer, songwriter, guitarist and right-hand-man to Roger Waters - Andy Fairweather Low.
Tickets for the tour are on sale now, costing £28.50 for the regional dates, £32.50 for the Barbican date.
- Fri 15th Nov 2019 Andy Fairweather Low Nells Jazz and Blues (Kensington and Chelsea) Buy Tickets
- Fri 29th Nov 2019 Andy Fairweather Low Ropetackle Centre - Shoreham (Sussex) Buy Tickets
- Tue 25th Feb 2020 Mick Fleetwood, Billy F. Gibbons, David Gilmour, Jonny Lang, Andy Fairweather Low, Dave Bronze : The music of Peter Green London Palladium (Westminster) On Sale Fri 15th Nov at 10:00am
- Mon 26th Oct 2020 Andy Fairweather Low Backstage at the Green Hotel (Kinross) Buy Tickets
- Tue 27th Oct 2020 Andy Fairweather Low Backstage at the Green Hotel (Kinross) Buy Tickets