Big Names give Miller's Tale 'All My Sons' a New Dimension at the Apollo for 2010
The Apollo Theatre in London's West End has announced a new production of Arthur Miller's classic tale of greed and forbidden love, "All My Sons", to run for a 4 month period in 2010. This run starts on May 27th (the official opening night) until Sep 11th.
The play will star David Suchet and Zoe Wanamaker and centres upon the story of a man (Joe Keller played by Suchet) who allegedly supplies faulty fighter planes to World War 2 pilots yet allows his business partner to carry the cosh for the said allegation. Then it emerges that his son may have died in one of the planes - conflicts and guilts ensue as well as family rifts. Wanamaker plays his wife in the story.
This is a production with considerable weight behind it. Suchet is famous for playing the Belgian detective Hercule Poirot while Wanamaker has a raft of drama and comedy behind her including My Family and Harry Potter films. Its director is the award-winning Howard Davies who has previously been awarded with the Laurence Olivier Award for the very same play in 2000.
Playwright Arthur Miller's most familiar works include "The Crucible" and "Death Of A Salesman". Tickets for the play start at £20 up to £49 plus there are some preview nights from May 19th the price for which is to be confirmed.
- Sat 20th Apr 2019 to Sat 8th Jun 2019 All My SonsThe Old Vic (Lambeth)Buy Tickets
You may also be interested in
- Thu 24th Jan 2019 to Sat 26th Jan 2019 Oh What A Lovely War The MusicalBuy Tickets
- Tue 5th Feb 2019 to Sat 27th Apr 2019 The Price [David Suchet]Buy Tickets
- Wed 6th Feb 2019 to Mon 4th Nov 2019 Mark Billy BillinghamBuy Tickets
- Sat 9th Feb 2019 to Sat 30th Mar 2019 The American ClockBuy Tickets
- Sat 30th Mar 2019 to Sat 25th May 2019 Blood Upon the RoseBuy Tickets
- Mon 1st Apr 2019 to Thu 25th Apr 2019 Ant Middleton: Mind Over MuscleBuy Tickets