Editors Announce Second March 2010 Brixton Date - Tickets: Weds 4th Nov
Posted: 3rd November 2009
Fresh from announcing their 2010 tour in March, the Editors have had to add another date to the roster due to huge demand for tickets. London's Brixton Academy will now host a second night on March 25th with tickets on sale from 10 am on Wednesday 4th November.
As previously reported their 2010 tour kicks off in Lincoln at the city's Engine Shed on March 6th and takes in most major cities until they reach their home-town of Birmingham on March 30th. Using a degree of deductive powers, one can see there are several gig-free nights for the boys between performances - will they add further dates? Looks like they might need to since the gig at the Brighton Dome on March 20th has all but sold-out already.
Their recently-released "In This Light & On This Evening" has given the lads their second number one album, proving that the fans at least are with them (even if reviews were mixed). The single 'Papillion' didn't trouble the Top 20 but showed that the band can still deliver the goods.
- Thu 27th Feb 2020 Editors : Black Gold Arena Birmingham (Birmingham) Buy Tickets
- Fri 28th Feb 2020 Editors : Black Gold Wembley SSE Arena (Wembley) Buy Tickets
- Sat 29th Feb 2020 Editors : Black Gold O2 Apollo (Manchester) Buy Tickets
- Mon 2nd Mar 2020 Editors : Black Gold Vicar Street (Dublin) Buy Tickets
- Tue 3rd Mar 2020 Editors : Black Gold Barrowland Ballroom (Glasgow) Buy Tickets