A Weekend of Sunny WOMAD in 2010 at Frozen Prices from 2009
The festival season has just about ended for this year but next year's smart festival organisers are planning well in advance, giving you a chance to save money.
WOMAD (World Of Music And Dance) festivals are always exciting events and 2009's weekend was just that: Ethiopiques, Solomon Burke, Peter Gabriel and Oumou Sangere were just some of the attractions at this year's shindig.
Anyway, the line up for 2010 will be announced at a later date - meanwhile you can buy 2010 tickets from Friday 30th October (9AM) onwards AND save money as well (limited tickets - valid until Dec 16th - or until the tickets have gone!). Weekend tickets will therefore cost £125, a decent price when you consider that the performers have travelled from halfway around the world to come and perform for you! The festival itself is very family-friendly and peaceable, so why not consider it a destination for next Summer.
The place? Well, that's the same as last year as well - Charlton Park near Malmesbury in Wiltshire.
The weekend for the 2010 WOMAD is July 23rd to July 25th. Enjoy.
You may be interested in
- Tue 20th Nov 2018 to Sat 24th Nov 2018 Afro Celt Sound SystemBuy Tickets
- Thu 22nd Nov 2018 to Sat 22nd Dec 2018 Jools Holland and his Rhythm 'n Blues Orchestra, Marc Almond...Buy Tickets
- Wed 30th Jan 2019 Martin Hayes, Iarla O'LionairdBarbican (City of London)Buy Tickets
- Thu 31st Jan 2019 to Tue 5th Feb 2019 Charlie WinstonBuy Tickets
- Fri 1st Feb 2019 John MetcalfeGullivers Bar (Northern Quarter)Buy Tickets
- Fri 8th Mar 2019 to Sat 30th Mar 2019 Gentleman's Dub ClubBuy Tickets
- Tue 26th Mar 2019 to Sat 30th Mar 2019 Stewart Copeland: Lights Up The OrchestraBuy Tickets
- Sun 12th May 2019 Ruby TurnerThe Lowry (Salford)Buy Tickets
- Sat 2nd Nov 2019 to Fri 29th Nov 2019 Steve Hackett: Genesis RevisitedBuy Tickets