Take That, Paul McCartney, Muse and more confirmed for Children in Need 2009 @ Royal Albert Hall
Posted: 16th October 2009
The line-up has just been announced for a special Children in Need concert at London's Royal Albert Hall on Thursday 12th November.
Playing on the night are the great-and-good of the music world past-and-present, and once-past and now-present, and... OK, you get the idea. Anyway, playing on the night are: Take That, Sir Paul McCartney, Muse, Leona Lewis, Dame Shirley Bassey, Lily Allen, Snow Patrol, Paulo Nutini, Cheryl Cole, Mika, Kathryn Jenkins, Dizzee Rascal, with many special guests to be announced.
Muse also play their O2 Arena date on that night, so will have to scramble across the capital after their Albert Hall appearance.
Tickets start at £50 for gallery standing, £85 for arena floor standing and rising to a pocket-busting £625 for a Loggia Box seat, but remember this is all for 'charidee'. In order to be in with a chance to see the gig, you'll have to pre-register at www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey/ . Tickets will be limited to two per household, and will be assigned in a random ballot. Demand is going to be phenomenal - already, well over 10,000 people have pre-registered! Registration closes at midday on Tuesday 20th October.
- Sat 13th Jun 2020 Isle of Wight Festival, Snow Patrol, Chemical Brothers, Sam Fender, James Arthur, Kaiser Chiefs Seaclose Park (Newport [Isle of Wight]) Buy Tickets
- Fri 3rd Jul 2020 Lytham Festival, Snow Patrol Lytham Green (Lancashire) Buy Tickets
- Sat 4th Jul 2020 Snow Patrol Open Air Theatre (Scarborough) Buy Tickets
- Sun 12th Jul 2020 TRNSMT, Lewis Capaldi, Snow Patrol, Rita Ora Glasgow Green (Glasgow) Buy Tickets
- Sun 26th Jul 2020 Katherine Jenkins, Paul Potts, Collabro, The Kingdom Choir Maldon Promenade Park (Maldon) Buy Tickets