Jamie T postpones first six dates of his October 2009 UK tour
Wimbledon urban singer/ rapper sensation Jamie T has been forced to cancel the first six dates of his October 2009 UK tour (which started yesterday) due to a bout of laryngitis picked-up during his recent Australia tour.
The dates affected are Bristol (1st), Southampton (2nd), Birmingham (3rd), Newcastle (5th), Nottingham (6th) and Norwich (7th), meaning that the tour now starts in Glasgow on 9th October.
An official statement on his myspace reads:
It is with regret that after seeking medical advice Jamie T is to cancel the first 6 shows of his upcoming Kings and Queens tour.
After suffering from a bout of laryngitis on his recent Australian tour - which culminated in Jamie having to postpone the last 2 shows - his voice has not sufficiently recovered for him to begin the tour at the Bristol O2 Academy on Oct 1st.
The shows will be rescheduled as soon as possible - those wishing to claim a refund can do so via their point of purchase.
Tickets for the remainder of his dates have already sold-out, with the exception of Sheffield and Leeds - where a there's still a few available, starting at £15 + booking fee.
You may be interested in
- Fri 23rd Feb 2018 and Sat 24th Feb 2018 Fatboy SlimBuy Tickets
- Thu 1st Mar 2018 Hollie CookThe Haunt (Brighton)Buy Tickets
- Fri 4th May 2018 Resonators, Prince FattyJazz Cafe (Camden)Buy Tickets
- Sat 26th May 2018 Love Saves The Day, Fatboy Slim, Horse Meat Disco, Just Jack...Eastville Park (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Thu 14th Jun 2018 to Wed 20th Jun 2018 David Byrne, Laura Mvula: American UtopiaBuy Tickets
- Sat 30th Jun 2018 Queens of the Stone Age, Iggy Pop, Run the Jewels, The HivesFinsbury Park (Islington)Buy Tickets
- Sun 8th Jul 2018 Dizzee Rascal, Andy C, SigmaRoyal Bath and West Showground (Somerset)Buy Tickets