The Armstrong and Miller Show set for 2010 UK tour and Oct 2009 London previews
Prepare your funny bones to get a good workout over the coming year because the best comedy double-act at the moment not called Mitchell & Webb have announced a whole tour for 2010 with a set of preview shows for October of this year. So all hail Armstrong & Miller.
The duo are showcasing their new material to coincide with the return of their British Comedy Guide award winning BBC sketch series on 16th October. The four shows will take place at London's Hen and Chickens on October 12th,19th,26th and 30th (tickets from Hat Trick productions: www.hattrick.co.uk/ticketing/). But that's not all folks. 2010 sees them coming back to do a thirteen show tour (so far) at eight different UK venues from 23rd September - 19th November including Liverpool's Empire (26th September), Alexandra Theatre Birmingham (October 1st & 2nd) and the Grand Opera House in York ( October 29th & 30th). The full list of venues are below with the ticket information (tickets from £20 + booking fee), so get checking to get chuckling at the guys behind such classic sketches as the Critical SatNav and Glengarry Cancer Research (youtube them, they're beyond hilarious).
You may be interested in
- Fri 13th Sep 2019 to Fri 27th Mar 2020 Foil, Arms and HogBuy Tickets
- Mon 14th Oct 2019 to Wed 5th Feb 2020 Max & IvanBuy Tickets
- Fri 25th Oct 2019 Hancock and CoAylesbury Waterside Theatre (Aylesbury)Buy Tickets
- Sun 3rd Nov 2019 to Sun 24th Nov 2019 Alexander ArmstrongBuy Tickets
- Sat 9th Nov 2019 and Fri 14th Feb 2020 ShaggersBuy Tickets