Enron - London Autumn/ Winter 2009 production sells-out - new 2010 run announced
It seems that people still love to see a good scandal, and in the credit crunch era they definitely love seeing one about the fall of a major corporation, but no one could have possibly anticipated that the demand for the story about the Enron scandal (which rocked the financial and business world back in 2001) would be so high that all 21,800 tickets for it's six week run at The Royal Court London would be sold out before the first show went to stage.
Fear not though scandal fans, the last paragraph may have just seemed like an unnecessary tease but I'm here with the great news that the show is going to be transferred over to the Noel Coward Theatre for a run lasting from 16th January - 8th May of next year. The story of the company, which filed for bankruptcy in 2001 due to massive, creative 'Accounting Fraud' has been adapted brilliantly for the stage by Lucy Prebble; who won both George Devine and TMA awards for her previous play 'The Sugar Syndrome', as well as TV success for creating ITV's 'Secret Diary Of A Call Girl.' She has added music, video and dancing to aid the audience through the story (so it's not just dull boardroom scenes... phew).
Tickets vary between £26.75, £41.25 and £51.25, but don't be a slouch because if demand for the current show is any kind of barometer then these tickets will not be hanging around for long. And be careful, they're sizzling hot.
You may be interested in
- Sat 21st Sep 2019 to Sat 29th Feb 2020 Houses of Parliament VisitBuy Tickets
- Sat 21st Sep 2019 to Sat 5th Oct 2019 A Very Expensive PoisonBuy Tickets
- Sat 21st Sep 2019 to Sun 19th Jan 2020 The Wolf of Wall StreetBuy Tickets
- Wed 25th Sep 2019 to Sun 1st Dec 2019 Jonathan Pie: Fake NewsBuy Tickets
- Wed 25th Sep 2019 to Sat 2nd Nov 2019 Our Lady of KibehoBuy Tickets
- Fri 25th Oct 2019 to Wed 11th Dec 2019 Mark ThomasBuy Tickets
- Wed 18th Dec 2019 The West Wing WeeklyEventim Apollo (Hammersmith)Buy Tickets
- Mon 27th Jan 2020 to Sat 14th Mar 2020 The Lieutenant of InishmoreBuy Tickets
- Sat 1st Feb 2020 to Sat 28th Mar 2020 Endgame [Samuel Beckett]Buy Tickets
- Fri 3rd Apr 2020 and Sat 4th Apr 2020 Trevor Noah: Loud and ClearBuy Tickets
- Sun 19th Apr 2020 to Sun 26th Jul 2020 Gyles BrandrethBuy Tickets