Cool to be Kind: Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip, Mylo, MPHO and more for Oxjam @ Matter, October 2009
As part of the October Oxjam festivities, ethical music promoter Cool to be Kind is hosting a tasty night of funked-up live and club action at the O2's Matter nightclub.
The night will feature Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip, Mylo, Kissy Sell Out, Dan Black, MPHO, Addictive TV and live sketch projections from New York City's Shantell Martin. All profits from the event plus 50% of the booking fee will go directly Oxfam's Oxjam, with this year's chosen theme being that of climate change, with the 'Demand Action Till You're Blue In The Face' campaign, which kicked-off at this year's Glastonbury.
Tickets for the event cost just £15 + booking fee and are available now. Please note: it is an 18+ event, with the "Challenge 21" scheme being in action, so please do not be offended if asked for ID (you could even take it as flattery if you are a bit long in the tooth!)
- Oxjam @ Matter
You may be interested in
- Thu 17th Oct 2019 Rock For HeroesKing George's Hall (Blackburn)Buy Tickets
- Sun 20th Oct 2019 to Sun 1st Dec 2019 Rising in Support of War ChildBuy Tickets
- Tue 22nd Oct 2019 Laugh Till It Hurts, Macmillan Cancer SupportBloomsbury Theatre (Bloomsbury)Buy Tickets
- Mon 28th Oct 2019 and Tue 29th Oct 2019 Funeral for a Friend, Fundraising Event: Stuart Brothers family fund-raiserMore Info..
- Mon 4th Nov 2019 Barnardo'sRoyal Albert Hall (Kensington)Buy Tickets
- Fri 8th Nov 2019 Young Minds [charity]Bush Hall (Shepherds Bush)Buy Tickets
- Sat 9th Nov 2019 Macmillan Fest: Macmillan Cancer Support, Evil ScarecrowThe Fleece (Bristol)Buy Tickets
- Thu 14th Nov 2019 Girli, Indian Queens, Rock Against Violence, Average SexOslo (Hackney)Buy Tickets
- Sat 16th Nov 2019 Mosh For Fuck Cancer: Falling Red, Fundraising EventThe Brickyard (Carlisle)Buy Tickets
- Sat 16th Nov 2019 Cancer Research UK, Macmillan Cancer Support: featuring No Remorse, Riffler and Junkyard FourMarehay Miners Welfare - Ripley (Derbyshire)More Info..
- Sun 17th Nov 2019 Michael Ball, Save the Children, Fundraising Event: FundraiserSavoy Theatre (Westminster)Buy Tickets
- Fri 6th Dec 2019 Brian and Robin’s Christmas Compendium, Professor Bria...Eventim Apollo (Hammersmith)Buy Tickets
- Thu 12th Dec 2019 The Prince's TrustSt Marylebone Parish Church (Marylebone)Buy Tickets
- Fri 3rd Jan 2020 to Sat 8th Feb 2020 Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights 19th Anniversary: Screening, Cancer Research UKBuy Tickets
- Fri 10th Jan 2020 Steve Knightley, Grace Petrie, Fundraising EventThe Lion Hotel (Shrewsbury)Buy Tickets
- Fri 10th Jan 2020 Support Sean: Stand-up/ Comedy Night, Fundraising Event - An Evening of Comedy In Aid of the Sean Cox Trust3arena (Dublin)More Info..
- Sat 18th Jan 2020 to Sat 1st Aug 2020 Dementia Aware FestBuy Tickets
- Sun 26th Jan 2020 Beat the StreetsVarious Nottingham Venues (Nottingham)Buy Tickets
- Sun 23rd Feb 2020 Sunday For SammyUtilita Arena (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)Buy Tickets
- Sat 29th Feb 2020 Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights 19th Anniversary: Screening, Fundraising EventOpera House (Blackpool)Buy Tickets
- Thu 5th Mar 2020 War Child, Stefflon DonEartH [Hackney Arts Centre] (Stoke Newington)Buy Tickets
- Sat 7th Mar 2020 OneFestLeadmill (Sheffield)Buy Tickets
- Fri 24th Jul 2020 to Sat 25th Jul 2020 ChagstockBuy Tickets