Wimbledon Music Festival 2009 programme announced - tickets on sale now
You may not find many Wombles, but you're sure to find great artists and great music at this year's Wimbledon Music Festival.
From Friday November 20th to Sunday November 29th, the festival aims to put London suburb Wimbledon and surrounding area on the map for music and culture rather than simply tennis. A series of diverse world-class artists can be expected amongst a friendly and intimate atmosphere of international acts. Raphael Wallfisch, Nikolai Demidenko, The Burning Bush, The Dante Quartet and actor Timothy West (playing the role of George Bernard Shaw) are just a few of the carefully-selected performers that will appear throughout the inaugural nine day-long event.
The Wimbledon Music Festival will comprise mainly of classical with a smattering of jazz/ big band at cosy venues including Southside House, Kings College School, Wimbledon Synagogue and numerous churches drowned in history.
Tickets are available now, with a variety of festival passes from £85 and single-event tickets on offer from £25 each.
- Festival Pass
You may be interested in
- Fri 5th Jul 2019 to Sun 7th Jul 2019 Guildhall Chamber Music Festival: Strauss, Thuille, SchubertBuy Tickets
- Sun 21st Jul 2019 Birmingham Classical: Padmore and Lewis - Schumann's DichterliebeBirmingham Town Hall (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Sat 14th Sep 2019 BBC Proms In The Park ScotlandGlasgow Green (Glasgow)Buy Tickets
- Sat 14th Sep 2019 BBC Proms in the Park, Barry Manilow, Chrissie Hynde, Jack S...Hyde Park (Knightsbridge)Buy Tickets
- Thu 3rd Oct 2019 to Sat 5th Oct 2019 Australian Chamber OrchestraBuy Tickets