Wimbledon Music Festival 2009 programme announced - tickets on sale now
You may not find many Wombles, but you're sure to find great artists and great music at this year's Wimbledon Music Festival.
From Friday November 20th to Sunday November 29th, the festival aims to put London suburb Wimbledon and surrounding area on the map for music and culture rather than simply tennis. A series of diverse world-class artists can be expected amongst a friendly and intimate atmosphere of international acts. Raphael Wallfisch, Nikolai Demidenko, The Burning Bush, The Dante Quartet and actor Timothy West (playing the role of George Bernard Shaw) are just a few of the carefully-selected performers that will appear throughout the inaugural nine day-long event.
The Wimbledon Music Festival will comprise mainly of classical with a smattering of jazz/ big band at cosy venues including Southside House, Kings College School, Wimbledon Synagogue and numerous churches drowned in history.
Tickets are available now, with a variety of festival passes from £85 and single-event tickets on offer from £25 each.
- Festival Pass
You may be interested in
- Mon 26th Feb 2018 to Thu 19th Jul 2018 Birmingham Classical: Igor Levit in RecitalBuy Tickets
- Mon 19th Mar 2018 and Mon 16th Apr 2018 Portsmouth Chamber MusicBuy Tickets
- Fri 30th Mar 2018 Birmingham Classical, Ex CathedraSymphony Hall (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Sat 7th Apr 2018 and Fri 3rd Aug 2018 Birmingham Classical, National Youth Orchestra of Great Brit...: Ravel, Ligeti and ScriabinBuy Tickets
- Tue 1st May 2018 Birmingham Classical, Simon Rattle, London Symphony Orchestr...Symphony Hall (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Fri 25th May 2018 Joseph Calleja, City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, Birmi...Symphony Hall (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Sat 26th May 2018 Birmingham Classical, Benjamin Grosvenor: BrahmsBirmingham Town Hall (Birmingham)Buy Tickets
- Mon 4th Jun 2018 Birmingham Classical, Maxim Vengerov: Bruch and TchaikovskySymphony Hall (Birmingham)Buy Tickets