Broadway Calls stream new album 'Good Views, Bad News' online
Released earlier this week, Broadway Calls have just announced that the entire album will be streamed online by label SideOneDummy.
Oregon's Broadway Calls were originally signed by Green Day's Billie Joe Arsmtrong, and released their debut eponymous album in 2007 (re-issued in 2008). 'Good Views, Bad News' was released this Monday via SideOneDummy, and has had very positive reviews - including a 4 star review by our very own David Adair (check the "reviews" box to the right to read the full review).
You can catch the trio live in the next week-or-two, when they will be supporting The Offspring (25th and 26th August), playing Le Pub in Newport, then The Joiners in Southampton with Polar Bear Club and their album launch gig on 5th September at the Fighting Cocks in Kingston on 5th September. In-between all of that, there's these two little festival dates... now what were they? Oh yeah, Reading and Leeds - where they'll be playing the NME/ Radio 1 stage (Leeds: 29th August, Reading: 30th August) - catch them there if you are lucky enough to possess a ticket!
- Midnight Hour
- Be All That You Can't be
- Election Night
- Basement Royalty
- To The Sheets
- Give Up The Ghost
- Tonight Is Alive
- Best Year
- Wake Up Call
- At The End
- Call Out (VINYL ONLY)
You may be interested in
- Fri 14th Jun 2019 and Sat 15th Jun 2019 Skinny ListerBuy Tickets
- Fri 28th Jun 2019 to Thu 4th Jul 2019 Nahko and Medicine for the PeopleBuy Tickets
- Sun 7th Jul 2019 to Wed 10th Jul 2019 The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn BandBuy Tickets
- Mon 8th Jul 2019 and Wed 10th Jul 2019 Flogging MollyBuy Tickets
- Tue 13th Aug 2019 Bedouin SoundclashBorderline (Westminster)Buy Tickets
- Thu 17th Oct 2019 to Sat 26th Oct 2019 The Skints, Bedouin SoundclashBuy Tickets
- Wed 26th Feb 2020 Brian FallonAlbert Hall (Manchester)Buy Tickets
- Fri 11th Dec 2020 Gogol BordelloO2 Academy Birmingham (Birmingham)Buy Tickets