Broadway Calls stream new album 'Good Views, Bad News' online
Released earlier this week, Broadway Calls have just announced that the entire album will be streamed online by label SideOneDummy.
Oregon's Broadway Calls were originally signed by Green Day's Billie Joe Arsmtrong, and released their debut eponymous album in 2007 (re-issued in 2008). 'Good Views, Bad News' was released this Monday via SideOneDummy, and has had very positive reviews - including a 4 star review by our very own David Adair (check the "reviews" box to the right to read the full review).
You can catch the trio live in the next week-or-two, when they will be supporting The Offspring (25th and 26th August), playing Le Pub in Newport, then The Joiners in Southampton with Polar Bear Club and their album launch gig on 5th September at the Fighting Cocks in Kingston on 5th September. In-between all of that, there's these two little festival dates... now what were they? Oh yeah, Reading and Leeds - where they'll be playing the NME/ Radio 1 stage (Leeds: 29th August, Reading: 30th August) - catch them there if you are lucky enough to possess a ticket!
- Midnight Hour
- Be All That You Can't be
- Election Night
- Basement Royalty
- To The Sheets
- Give Up The Ghost
- Tonight Is Alive
- Best Year
- Wake Up Call
- At The End
- Call Out (VINYL ONLY)
You may be interested in
- Sat 24th Feb 2018 and Sun 25th Feb 2018 Brian Fallon and the Howling Weather: Brian FallonBuy Tickets
- Thu 8th Mar 2018 to Sun 11th Mar 2018 Brian Fallon, Dave HauseBuy Tickets
- Tue 17th Apr 2018 to Mon 23rd Apr 2018 Iron ChicBuy Tickets
- Wed 18th Apr 2018 and Thu 19th Apr 2018 Nahko and Medicine for the PeopleBuy Tickets
- Thu 21st Jun 2018 H2O [LA], 7 SecondsUnderworld (Camden)Buy Tickets
- Fri 20th Jul 2018 to Wed 25th Jul 2018 The Gaslight Anthem, The Flatliners, Matthew Ryan: 59 SoundBuy Tickets
- Mon 20th Aug 2018 The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn BandRobin (Wolverhampton)Buy Tickets