Free kids with The British Music Experience for Summer 2009!
We're now in the run-up to the new school year, but, just before you drag the kids screaming-and-a-kicking back to their places of (educational) torture, you could soften the blow by giving them some musical education at the O2's British Music Experience, by taking advantage of the "kids go free". With this offer, you're allowed one free child's ticket per paying adult, up until the end of August.
The British Music Experience is a permanent exhibition located in the O2 bubble in the O2, dedicated to the history of popular music in Britain. Using state of the art interactive and iconic memorabilia you can explore how rock, pop, dance and other genres were formed and have influenced the last sixty years of British society and culture.
- Book This Offer
You may be interested in
- Fri 20th Sep 2019 to Thu 31st Oct 2019 Kew GardensBuy Tickets
- Fri 20th Sep 2019 to Fri 20th Dec 2019 London Zoo - AdmissionBuy Tickets
- Fri 20th Sep 2019 to Thu 31st Oct 2019 Theatre TourBuy Tickets
- Fri 20th Sep 2019 to Fri 20th Dec 2019 Ice SkatingBuy Tickets
- Fri 20th Sep 2019 to Sat 21st Dec 2019 Houses of Parliament VisitBuy Tickets