Free kids with The British Music Experience for Summer 2009!
We're now in the run-up to the new school year, but, just before you drag the kids screaming-and-a-kicking back to their places of (educational) torture, you could soften the blow by giving them some musical education at the O2's British Music Experience, by taking advantage of the "kids go free". With this offer, you're allowed one free child's ticket per paying adult, up until the end of August.
The British Music Experience is a permanent exhibition located in the O2 bubble in the O2, dedicated to the history of popular music in Britain. Using state of the art interactive and iconic memorabilia you can explore how rock, pop, dance and other genres were formed and have influenced the last sixty years of British society and culture.
- Book This Offer
You may be interested in
- Sun 20th May 2018 to Wed 31st Oct 2018 Kew GardensBuy Tickets
- Sun 20th May 2018 to Thu 31st May 2018 Ice SkatingBuy Tickets
- Tue 22nd May 2018 The Rolling Stones, Liam Gallagher: No FilterThe London Stadium - Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (Newham)Buy Tickets
- Fri 25th May 2018 The Rolling Stones, Florence and the Machine: No FilterThe London Stadium - Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (Newham)Buy Tickets
- Sat 26th May 2018 to Tue 30th Oct 2018 Madame TussaudsBuy Tickets
- Tue 19th Jun 2018 The Rolling Stones, James Bay: No FilterTwickenham Stadium (Twickenham)Buy Tickets
- Sat 23rd Jun 2018 Seven Dials SoundtrackSeven Dials (Covent Garden)More Info..
- Tue 14th Aug 2018 to Sat 8th Sep 2018 Dinosaur World LiveBuy Tickets
- Sat 8th Sep 2018 BBC Proms in the ParkHyde Park (Knightsbridge)Buy Tickets