Free kids with The British Music Experience for Summer 2009!
We're now in the run-up to the new school year, but, just before you drag the kids screaming-and-a-kicking back to their places of (educational) torture, you could soften the blow by giving them some musical education at the O2's British Music Experience, by taking advantage of the "kids go free". With this offer, you're allowed one free child's ticket per paying adult, up until the end of August.
The British Music Experience is a permanent exhibition located in the O2 bubble in the O2, dedicated to the history of popular music in Britain. Using state of the art interactive and iconic memorabilia you can explore how rock, pop, dance and other genres were formed and have influenced the last sixty years of British society and culture.
- Book This Offer
You may be interested in
- Mon 19th Nov 2018 to Sun 13th Jan 2019 Ice SkatingBuy Tickets
- Mon 19th Nov 2018 to Sun 13th Jan 2019 London Zoo - AdmissionBuy Tickets
- Mon 19th Nov 2018 to Sat 5th Jan 2019 Theatre TourBuy Tickets
- Mon 19th Nov 2018 to Sun 13th Jan 2019 Kew GardensBuy Tickets
- Fri 7th Dec 2018 Lambeth Palace TourLambeth Palace (Lambeth)Buy Tickets