Free kids with The British Music Experience for Summer 2009!
We're now in the run-up to the new school year, but, just before you drag the kids screaming-and-a-kicking back to their places of (educational) torture, you could soften the blow by giving them some musical education at the O2's British Music Experience, by taking advantage of the "kids go free". With this offer, you're allowed one free child's ticket per paying adult, up until the end of August.
The British Music Experience is a permanent exhibition located in the O2 bubble in the O2, dedicated to the history of popular music in Britain. Using state of the art interactive and iconic memorabilia you can explore how rock, pop, dance and other genres were formed and have influenced the last sixty years of British society and culture.
- Book This Offer
You may be interested in
- Thu 23rd May 2019 to Sun 25th Aug 2019 Kew GardensBuy Tickets
- Thu 23rd May 2019 to Sun 25th Aug 2019 London Zoo - AdmissionBuy Tickets
- Thu 23rd May 2019 to Tue 23rd Jul 2019 Ice SkatingBuy Tickets
- Fri 24th May 2019 to Fri 26th Jul 2019 Lambeth Palace TourBuy Tickets
- Sat 25th May 2019 to Sat 24th Aug 2019 Houses of Parliament VisitBuy Tickets
- Sat 25th May 2019 to Sun 18th Aug 2019 Luna Kids: Ralph Breaks the InternetBuy Tickets
- Thu 18th Jul 2019 to Sun 25th Aug 2019 Dinosaur World LiveBuy Tickets