Free exhibition Queen: The Unseen Archive starts today in London, 30th July
The Unseen Archive is the must-see of the next coming weeks.
What is it exactly? Well, no less than a retrospective collection of exclusive pics of the (late) national treasure that is Freddie Mercury and his world widely-acclaimed outfit, Queen.
The Unseen Archive was shot by Peter Hince, who, from meeting the band in the early 1970s, worked his way up from the position of roadie, to becoming their head of crew until their unexpected demise. These candid and personal shots, which span over a decade (1973 to 1986), will virtually grant backstage access to all Queen fans.
"The Show Must Go On", Freddie once sang and it surely does as The Unseen Archive opens today, July 30th (exactly 23 years since Queen's final live appearance) for the duration of six weeks, until September 13th, at Proud Central gallery, which sits just minutes from Trafalgar Square. All free of charge.
You may be interested in
- Sat 8th Jun 2019 Bulsara and his QueeniesO2 Academy Islington (Islington)Buy Tickets
- Thu 13th Jun 2019 Live at Chelsea, Toto, The DarknessThe Royal Hospital (Chelsea)Buy Tickets
- Thu 15th Aug 2019 to Sun 13th Oct 2019 The BohemiansBuy Tickets
- Sat 14th Sep 2019 SAS BandO2 Shepherds Bush Empire (Shepherds Bush)Buy Tickets
- Thu 19th Sep 2019 to Sat 21st Sep 2019 We Will Rock YouBuy Tickets
- Tue 15th Oct 2019 Symphonic QueenRoyal Albert Hall (Kensington)More Info..
- Fri 20th Dec 2019 The Darkness: Easter is CancelledRoundhouse (Camden)Buy Tickets
- Sat 25th Jan 2020 Magic QueenBelmont Conservative Club (Sutton)Buy Tickets
- Tue 21st Apr 2020 Queen Machine, Kerry EllisEventim Apollo (Hammersmith)Buy Tickets