Free exhibition Queen: The Unseen Archive starts today in London, 30th July
The Unseen Archive is the must-see of the next coming weeks.
What is it exactly? Well, no less than a retrospective collection of exclusive pics of the (late) national treasure that is Freddie Mercury and his world widely-acclaimed outfit, Queen.
The Unseen Archive was shot by Peter Hince, who, from meeting the band in the early 1970s, worked his way up from the position of roadie, to becoming their head of crew until their unexpected demise. These candid and personal shots, which span over a decade (1973 to 1986), will virtually grant backstage access to all Queen fans.
"The Show Must Go On", Freddie once sang and it surely does as The Unseen Archive opens today, July 30th (exactly 23 years since Queen's final live appearance) for the duration of six weeks, until September 13th, at Proud Central gallery, which sits just minutes from Trafalgar Square. All free of charge.
You may be interested in
- Fri 20th Apr 2018 Mercury [Queen/ Freddie Mercury Tribute]New Wimbledon Theatre (Wimbledon)Buy Tickets
- Wed 20th Jun 2018 Hollywood Vampires, The Darkness, The DamnedWembley SSE Arena (Wembley)Buy Tickets
- Sun 1st Jul 2018 to Wed 4th Jul 2018 Queen, Adam LambertBuy Tickets
- Sat 14th Jul 2018 and Sun 23rd Sep 2018 One Night of Queen [Gary Mullen and the Works]Buy Tickets
- Thu 22nd Nov 2018 The Queen ExtravaganzaEventim Apollo (Hammersmith)Buy Tickets