Scare Kingdom Scream Park set for October 2009 UK debut in Blackburn
The leading UK Halloween entertainment company, AtmosFEAR are teaming up with Hawkshaw Farm Park to follow up the success of last years sell-out attraction 'HEX in the Harvest'. AtmosFEAR are opening a terrifying new Scare Attraction, 'Scare Kingom Scream Park' in Blackburn, on October 2009.
AtmosFEAR specialise in creating hair-raising live experiences based around a theatrical story in themed environments. The locations are swarming with scare actors, theatrical lighting, blood curdling sounds and special atmospheric effects, such as gusts of wind, temperature fluctuation and nasty smells.
The park will have several ghoulish attractions, including 'Dead Alive', an outdoor episode based in an 8 acre maize field, experienced in total darkness, 'Blood Bath', an indoor event featuring a lunatic asylum and an old creaking farmhouse, or for the more timid souls, daytime fun, spell casting with witch sisters 'Toil' and 'Trouble'.
Scare Kingdom Scream Park is located on the A59 near Preston, accessible via junction 31 on the M6.
You may be interested in
- Mon 19th Feb 2018 to Tue 13th Nov 2018 Circus of HorrorsBuy Tickets
- Fri 23rd Feb 2018 to Sat 22nd Dec 2018 The Chocolate MenBuy Tickets
- Fri 23rd Feb 2018 Burlesque ShowWorthing Pier (Worthing)Buy Tickets
- Mon 26th Feb 2018 Hooray For HollywoodThe Orchard Theatre (Dartford)Buy Tickets
- Sat 3rd Mar 2018 to Sat 17th Nov 2018 Rail Ale TrailBuy Tickets
- Thu 15th Mar 2018 to Fri 14th Dec 2018 The DreamboysBuy Tickets
- Wed 21st Mar 2018 to Sat 5th May 2018 Miss NightingaleBuy Tickets
- Mon 16th Apr 2018 to Thu 21st Jun 2018 My Dad Wrote a Porno - LiveBuy Tickets
- Sun 6th May 2018 to Sun 20th May 2018 One Woman Sex and The CityBuy Tickets
- Sat 27th Oct 2018 Evil Scarecrow, Halloween EventThe Craufurd Arms (Wolverton)Buy Tickets