Scare Kingdom Scream Park set for October 2009 UK debut in Blackburn
The leading UK Halloween entertainment company, AtmosFEAR are teaming up with Hawkshaw Farm Park to follow up the success of last years sell-out attraction 'HEX in the Harvest'. AtmosFEAR are opening a terrifying new Scare Attraction, 'Scare Kingom Scream Park' in Blackburn, on October 2009.
AtmosFEAR specialise in creating hair-raising live experiences based around a theatrical story in themed environments. The locations are swarming with scare actors, theatrical lighting, blood curdling sounds and special atmospheric effects, such as gusts of wind, temperature fluctuation and nasty smells.
The park will have several ghoulish attractions, including 'Dead Alive', an outdoor episode based in an 8 acre maize field, experienced in total darkness, 'Blood Bath', an indoor event featuring a lunatic asylum and an old creaking farmhouse, or for the more timid souls, daytime fun, spell casting with witch sisters 'Toil' and 'Trouble'.
Scare Kingdom Scream Park is located on the A59 near Preston, accessible via junction 31 on the M6.
You may be interested in
- Wed 21st Nov 2018 to Sun 27th Oct 2019 Magic Mike LiveBuy Tickets
- Thu 22nd Nov 2018 to Sat 30th Nov 2019 The DreamboysBuy Tickets
- Thu 22nd Nov 2018 to Sat 30th Mar 2019 Circus of HorrorsBuy Tickets
- Fri 23rd Nov 2018 to Tue 31st Dec 2019 The Chocolate MenBuy Tickets
- Fri 7th Dec 2018 to Sat 22nd Dec 2018 The Village Screen: Love ActuallyBuy Tickets
- Sat 23rd Mar 2019 Burlesque ShowAlton Assembly Rooms (Alton)Buy Tickets